Is it just me, or do a lot of people that Bono is getting hotter as he grows older??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he is definitely hotter. i mean, physically, there are some things he can't recapture, but his aura, his presence, his sexual magnetism, his sensuality, they all are increasing. he is much more comfortable in his own skin. and i am afraid every day he will only get sexier.

Galeongirl said:

I was seriously wondering.,.. what if you had your head in his neck, like you had... what would he do if you'd given him a hickey??? :drool:

:lol:

I don't know, but I was not going to be the one to try :lmao:

Bad enough I :kiss: it

:reject:

...eternal life with the B...:evil: :evil: never changing. Never getting any older. Spending all those dark nights nibbling upon that neck....AND... having my own neck nibbled upon by......mwah, mwah...THE GREAT B...:evil: :evil: Oh yes, I think I could settle for that..:drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:

:lol:

I don't know, but I was not going to be the one to try :lmao:

Bad enough I :kiss: it

and I still haven't seen that! I've seen your vids, but not that you kissed his neck :confused:
also, I would try... heh no I don't want to be kicked offstage... would he mind if if I'd lick his neck isntead??? :drool:

I was just discussing this with Mr. Cat last night and even he thinks he is looking much hotter now.

2f5e6aa7.jpg

I love the grey in his goatee and I wish he would let his hair go grey as well. He just looks so sexy and confident the older he gets.

Funny thing it seems like Ali is just getting younger and she looks just as beautiful as ever. :heart:

Galeongirl said:

and I still haven't seen that! I've seen your vids, but not that you kissed his neck :confused:
also, I would try... heh no I don't want to be kicked offstage... would he mind if if I'd lick his neck isntead??? :drool:

It was quite stealth... not that I even knew when it happened. I was told about it, didn't recall and then I saw the video...

It was right at this moment

Miroslava said:

It was quite stealth... not that I even knew when it happened. I was told about it, didn't recall and then I saw the video...

It was right at this moment

hm I still don't see it as a kiss, but He IS having a great time there ;)
lol and that Bono picture posted above... :drool: that is about the most perfect Bono pictre of the year!
his hair should be the color it is now, not gray! but the beard.. oh yes please! :drool: :drool:
he looks so huggable... *remembers the quote and dies lauging again* like a pillow in a cowboy hat!!!! it's so perfect... :lol:

Galeongirl said:

hm I still don't see it as a kiss

:applaud:

Good, good. I didnt see it at first either... was pointed out to me. Some people see it right away, others don't

I am hoping most people didn't catch it :ohmy:

caragriff said:
he is definitely hotter. i mean, physically, there are some things he can't recapture, but his aura, his presence, his sexual magnetism, his sensuality, they all are increasing. he is much more comfortable in his own skin. and i am afraid every day he will only get sexier.

Be afraid, be very afraid.......I agree with you, Bono IS the sexiest creature on this planet, and for all the characteristics you listed above. Ali is one lucky lady!

KiteKate said:
He looks sexiest now. :drool:

We're just lucky because we see it and others don't. :wink:
oh yeah, those idiots syaing he's ugly and old, while they drool over brad pitt and other cheap actors.... MORE BONO FOR US :D
:drool: that beard really does terrible things to my mind... :drool:
ok miro, if I ever meet Bono, if I have my mind and am able to remember this, I promise hereby...... I'm going to ask him if I can scratch his scruff... :drool:

Galeongirl said:

oh yeah, those idiots syaing he's ugly and old, while they drool over brad pitt and other cheap actors.... MORE BONO FOR US :D
:drool: that beard really does terrible things to my mind... :drool:
ok miro, if I ever meet Bono, if I have my mind and am able to remember this, I promise hereby...... I'm going to ask him if I can scratch his scruff... :drool:

It's so sooooooft :drool:

oh by the way, I'm still uploading FUSE.... it's taking nearly three hours now... my connection sucks :lol:
it's getting late... but in the meantime I'll go watch some more pretty Bono scruff...
I am so curious now how weird he's gonna look at me if I ask that, I mean, would he let me scratch?? :drool:

Galeongirl said:

but did you scratch it??? I mean really scratching, as under the chin.... :drool: :drool: :drool: *gets electrified by keyboard*

:giggle:

Bono should be locked up he is SO fine. I wonder if any of the gals has ever tried to sue him?

J/K:wink:

Boy - October - War: Very cute, the hair needed some messing with (but that's the start of an everlasting Bono trend there), but still, very charismatic.
U2CorreiodeDomingo28.jpg

blueeyedboy.jpg

Young058.jpg

(Can't lie, that one is actually just plain hot ^^)

The Unforgettable Fire - The Joshua Tree - Rattle and Hum: More beautiful than sexy I'd say. Something you could spend hours just staring at. I'm not a fan of the mullet or the ponytail/bun, but I loved the facial hair, and the wavy hair from the JT era. Just plain gorgeous. Sort of a smoldering build up to AB.

1f4e8eb1.jpg

bono244.jpg

2bac030d.jpg

bonocover2ml0xm.jpg

Achtung Baby - Zooropa: Sex, just about sums it up in one word. Oh wait, sex AND leather sums it up quite nicely. No, wait, okay, I've got it, it's three words. Sex + Leather + Smirking.

spezzolegambeabono.jpg

dressinggownguitar.jpg

bono0236.jpg

oranize327.jpg

Pop - The Million Dollar Hotel: Meh, this one varies for me. There are some great Pop pictures, like this:

bono0342.jpg

and this:
e38def46.jpg

But I really think Pop was a tiny step down from AB. Still, it has it's merits, like the very tight pants and t-shirts.....

Elevation: What a glorious return. Somehow, a combination of the beauty of JT and the sexiness of ZooTV. Plus, he's finally got that sexy, older man thing going for him. HOT! Also, the hair was looking very good again, sometimes I have trouble telling some of the elevation pictures from the AB pictures...sometimes.

625.jpg

bono0618.jpg

bono0549.jpg

bony7cf.jpg

bono_beautiful_copy.jpg

Vertigo: Still going strong off of Elevation. I love the scruff. And he's only getting more confident (is that entirely possible?). Anne Leibovitz captured whatever it is quite nicely in the Vanity Fair photo.

img258.jpg

The only thing I'd really change about his look now: I wish he's take his glasses off more often again. And, let his hair go loose again, rather than pulling it back like that icky 'Q' Magazine cover.

denimcowboy.jpg

_MG_7534.jpg

Galeongirl said:

but did you scratch it??? I mean really scratching, as under the chin.... :drool: :drool: :drool: *gets electrified by keyboard*

for the record, this upload cost me 4 hours and 5 minutes... so IF YOU WONT ENJOY IT I WILL KILL YOU!
here's Fuse 100% U2.... including Bono's joke, Edge talking about fashion, larry revealing why he is so slim(YES HE IS TALKING HERE) and Adam discussing being a driver...
http://s63.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0B6IUNIQWD5ZT33NT0ZTZBVE5Y

still, miro, my question for you is quoted here... *I am not curious, I just want to know everything!*
:drool: imagine, him standing in front of you, allowing you to scratch that chin... :drool::combust::drool: . ok.. I think I shall faint now... ok I'm off to bed..

Edit: *points to avatar* recent Bono = hot... no discussion possible!

I am not sure if what I did meets your standards Ingrid :wink:

I nuzzled his neck and ran my nose/forehead around the neck and his jaw line and them I hmm :kissed: the neck

<---perv

Miroslava! You are NOT :reject: !! We all look up to you and love hearing you talk about your ..guh...experiences, over and over again....it's the next best thing to actually experiencing it firsthand. You are very lucky, girl! :wink: We all look up to you! :bow: :bow: :hug:

Melanya said:
Boy - October - War: Very cute, the hair needed some messing with (but that's the start of an everlasting Bono trend there), but still, very charismatic.
U2CorreiodeDomingo28.jpg

blueeyedboy.jpg

Young058.jpg

(Can't lie, that one is actually just plain hot ^^)

The Unforgettable Fire - The Joshua Tree - Rattle and Hum: More beautiful than sexy I'd say. Something you could spend hours just staring at. I'm not a fan of the mullet or the ponytail/bun, but I loved the facial hair, and the wavy hair from the JT era. Just plain gorgeous. Sort of a smoldering build up to AB.

1f4e8eb1.jpg

bono244.jpg

2bac030d.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/

Melanya/U2/bonocover2ml0xm.jpg

In the 5th pic, does anyone know the brand with that logo?? I remember seeing someone else wear that same t shirt and I love the logo; does anyone know what brand it is??

I TOTALY agree with you ;) I always loved older men and Bono is just getting hotter and hotter ! *looks at pics of him on her wall - salivates* Ahah. He was also cute when he was young, but as you said Babydoll, age gives him beauty and expression.

Long live Bono, one of the sexiest men on Earth ! (to me at least ;))

bono's neck does insane things to my mind, sanity.. and body... hormones and all molecules...

and that lovely vein that sticks out.. GAHH!!!!! :drool:

one thing id LOVE to experience.. would be being up there as hes singing.. and licking his neck.. as hes singing and feeling the vibration against my tongue..
(sorry.. im in an odd mood tonight.. ) LOL

Wow... the file has already expired. Could someone please repost it? I've been dying to see that show. Thanks!

And personally, while I think Bono is still getting sexier, I think he's second sexiest stage was Pop/Passengers era. I love the short hair on him, it just looks so badass. I don't have it on my computer... but the picture of Bono driving a car with a mohawk? Damn. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom