Irving Plaza DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OffAxis

Acrobat
Yeah or nay?

I'm not big on bootlegs, unless they are soundboard. I really don't like video bootlegs unless it's leaked pro shot material. But I just saw the Irving Plaza DVD on ebay. The screen shots looked incredible, but that is one shot out of 3 million or more in a 1 hour video. Any advice? I guess I should actually say, did I make a good choice, b/c I just threw down a bid and it ends soon?

How about this:

Cancel your bid (or ask the seller to cancel it for you) and I'll B&P you a copy of the Irving Plaza 2-cam mix (I assume that's what the auction is for) for free.

Tell him you'll report him to Ebay for selling unauthorized videos if he doesn't cancel your bid (of course you'll risk negative feedback if he doesn't cancel and you ultimately win the auction).

I just figured I'd give you another avenue for obtaining this AWESOME DVD without having to pay for it. It's your call...

Post your e-mail here if interested and I'll get back to you.

James

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather not risk the negative feedback. Plus since I have nothing to offer, I hardly ever get people to actually send me stuff. People say they will then they never follow through. And I can't really blame them, I usually have nothing to offer them b/c I only have a few bootlegs due to my pickiness. Thanks again though. You don't by any chance have some of the Lovetown proshot stuff from Sydney or Dublin do you? Also what does B&P mean? Sorry totaly moron in the bootleg department.

just bought:huh: this in a used store for records...Havent seen it yet but looks good!!! I also got the rattle & hum 7 hours of unrealeeased stuff, but.... thats the only way to have something !:wink:

Last edited:
Oh i would be interested too...But i only have Sandiego 1 and 2 DVD's to trade...i could do a B&P though...let me know...angelfire24_2000@yahoo.com
Thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom