IO: The most inane vanity plate ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was behind a Lincoln Navigator on my way home last night, and its license plate was CAR CAR.

WHY?????????? :crack:

Bonochick said:
:huh:

Brittany.jpg

:yikes: Shit - those are NC tags, which means I could be sharing the road with Mr. or Ms. Overly Obsessed... :uhoh: Not a happy thought.

JessicaAnn said:

Can I ask how this is different/more creepy that people who have U2 license plates/stickers on their rear bumper/windows?

I think that if somebody had Bono's floating head with the text "Bono Is My Ray Of Sunshine" in their back window, that would be just as weird.

I had U2LEMON but I got rid of it because everyone kept asking me why I was calling my car a lemon.

Two of the best ones I have ever seen were in St. Louis. The first one was "DR PORK" and the other was "OFACE". Swear to god! I saw the OFACE one about four years ago, and remember wondering how they got that past the BMV...

RE: OBISHWN, if you can enhance the photos to 2048 X 153, you can see the detail this guy used...Inside the car, there is a console mounted Flatscreen computer, aircraft safety belt, a hundred or so star war items that I can't even start to ID....

totally cool...i want one... :shifty:
he should have the r2d2 thing coming out of the roof of a mini and the plate would be miniwars... would be great for dc
...where do i order it... :evil:

...and the only reason it needs to be on the roof is cuz it obstructs the view from the back too much :nerd:

god are we bored... i think we need a boredom thread...where to put it...io...fym...pleba [arghh, ack :crazy:]

Years ago, before the DMV really scrutinized the meaning of some plates, I stopped a guy for a traffic violation...his plate read SEUNT...

He had some jackass explanation for the plate...yeah, right!

I saw the winner for me today... on a Dodge Minivan, early 90's model (not that it matters - the plate would be lame on a Maserati!): MY NAME. :huh:

Almost as inane as: THE CAR or CAR CAR. :|

today i saw a car parked across the street with the license plate "1CRKBBY." It was especially weird that I saw the driver and her daughter go into it after I was staring at it for awhile trying to figure out if it was real or a mirage.

i saw one the other day here in my maze-like suburb of people with too much money and no idea of worthwhile places to spend it, on a black 4WD of some kind and it said SWARVE.
i'm sorely tempted to check if suave is actually taken and that is why he went phonetic. because otherwise i am going to have to track him down and slap him.
:grumpy:

I saw a car the other day that said ZIPNBYU.

I bet that goes over well if they get pulled over for speeding. :love:

I know! I tried and they sent me a letter in the mail after review saying it was not allowed :angry: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom