IO: I'm bored with the internet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I've been feeling this for several months now, but now I deem it official: the internet is boring. There's really nothing left to it that is in any way "new" or "exciting"; and, really, all those crazy ads that are constantly popped under your face is really nothing short of a damper. Give people something completely deregulated and look what they do with it? Try and scam you.

But, ultimately, there's nothing new to do with the internet, and I'm bored with it. Funny, eh? I pretty much use this medium now to do the same things over and over. Check the forum sites. Put in my two cents. Talk to people. End.

Oh well. I can, at least, say that I'm no longer addicted to this place, right?

Melon

I know what you mean. Sometimes when I'm bored I just sit in front of the computer and wonder what I can do with it and then I am annoyed at how boring it is and so then I go do what I should have done to begin with which is read a book. But still, can you imagine life without it?? I can because I remember life without it very well and I don't want to go back there. I use the internet daily for research of all kinds from best airfares to what's that pain in my back to author research for work. And chatting. And reading my horoscope. :reject: I just don't surf the net for hours like I used to. When I log on it's usually for something specific.

i agree. i can't wait until i move downtown because then there'll actually be things for me to do. right now, i'm pretty much stranded in the 'burbs as the hubbie has my car (he works nights). i can use his bike but uhh...:uhoh:

so yeah, i'm bored with the net too, and tv. it's all the same, really.

I'm still in the stage where cable modem is a novelty, so give me some time

actally, I haven't watched TV for probably 3 months. Seriously, not ONE episode of anything (besides for some simpsons and the sopranos which I rented)

KhanadaRhodes said:
i agree. i can't wait until i move downtown because then there'll actually be things for me to do. right now, i'm pretty much stranded in the 'burbs as the hubbie has my car (he works nights). i can use his bike but uhh...:uhoh:

so yeah, i'm bored with the net too, and tv. it's all the same, really.

Im the same. Hubby has our car too. TV is boring as all hell. The internet is changing. Im waiting for some new family tree type stuff to be uploaded then I will be busy for ages but in the mean time........

Tis good for idle chatting but not everyones online when I want them to be. :mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom