IO: If I don't have some chocolate this afternoon . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coming-to-america-sexual-chocolate.jpg

Someone e-mailed me this recipe a few days ago, and I tried it the other night. I used 3 tablespoons of applesauce instead of oil, and I didn't have any chocolate chips. Nuked it in a two-cup measuring cup, because I didn't know how big it would get! :lol: Anyway, it is not pretty; but it was tasty. MrPurrl and I shared it, and we each had a good portion. This is about as close as I get to cooking these days. Just call me Susie Homemaker. (NOT!) Quick and easy for that chocolate craving.

5-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil (or applesauce)
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Put dry ingredients in mug, mix well. Add egg and mix thoroughly. Add milk and oil (or applesauce) and mix well. Add chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.

Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, then tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT!

This can serve two if you want to feel slightly more virtuous. And it is indeed the most dangerous cake recipe in the world, becuase now we are only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom