IO: I live under a bridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoy personal privacy and the right to do as I please under my bridge, so occasionally I'll yell at people to get away from my bridge when they walk by my bridge because I don't want my personal privacy or my right to do as I please under my bridge to be compromised.

My grandmother used to tell me about the importance of personal privacy. She's pretty old. She says old people things like "golly" and "gee whiz."

Did you know you shouldn't drown fleas? Once you've brushed them off your pet's coat onto newspaper, you should wrap up the paper and burn it.

My dog has had fleas. I decided to get some products to help him with his fleas. Since getting those products, he has not had many problems with fleas.

I got the dog by someone not paying the troll toll. I asked him to pay the toll and he didn't, so I got his dog.

My toll pass balance was running low, so when I went over the bridge yesterday, it said "Low balance." I added some more money to it today, and now the balance is fine.

Good thing there's enough room under the bridge, I heard there's going to be some riots in Chicago soon.

I once went to a Chicago concert, to hear how they sounded when they put on a concert. Peter Cetera never made eye contact with me, so I thought he was bashful, but that could have been because he is shy. I liked the show overall because I thought the songs were good and so I enjoyed the concert.

I want to mentor someone.

333b4-troll_toll.jpg

You have to pay it because it hasn't been paid yet. The toll has yet to be paid.

5. Loaded with great songs.

I heard a song in a store the other day. I liked it. It was catchy. I think it was the catchiness that made me like it, because I tend to like catchy music. Sometimes I don't, but usually I do. This time, I did.

It does count.

I like People magazine because it is a magazine about people and I am a person so this gives me a chance to read about others that are similar to me in that they are people so I read People because I am a people.

I'm glad you bumped this thread. I enjoy reading it and having it bumped makes it easier to find in case I want to read it for enjoyment, so I'm glad you bumped this thread.

I totally don't understand what this thread is all about, so I opened the thread to see if I could figure out what this thread is all about, and now that I've read this thread, I still totally don't understand what this thread is about.

I'm hoping 2010 is a good year. Usually I'm happy when years are good, so that's why I'm hoping 2010 is also a good year.

I would go into the Superthread if I got bored and hated myself, I don't hate myself so I don't go into the Superthread. I'm also not bored, though my back itches. The Godfather. Ron Perlman. Naples. I love games. That's a bingo. I should not be online right now.

I like to eat paste because it tastes good and makes me feel different than I did before I ate the paste so I eat the paste because I like it. Also, checkers is a hard game. I like tic-tac-toe.

Back
Top Bottom