IO #Best Spring break ever + happy life moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
just a little of whats been going on in my life and spring break...

i went to vegas on monday an got back on Wednesday.. had my good enjoyable share of watching girls kissing each other. staying up for 23 hours on first day. partying like no other. friend got hookjed up with free rooms...we were in a nice timeshare resort with washer/dryer in each room. dvd player, cd player, nice big hot tub like 7 times size of normal tubs. learned how to play craps. god i was the rockstar. lol. i bleached my hair blonde an spiked it before the trip. guess that helped. this guy i was rolling with on craps had like $5,000 on the table one time lol, raised me like $80 cuz i was a cool guy and winning him money. and he teached me some things bout craps i had no idea about. other than that, i had a good time with the free drinks they give u :drunk:

then like a hour after i got back from vegas i went to this dance club for St pattys day with friends... this club is soo wild that they do a show somewhere on tv an these girls were basically half nude at one point. beer + girls + camera = WILD... anyways i. met this girl... i was dancin with her. ohhh man we got naughty on the dance floor.. :) body grinding each other... I insisted to her sucking my my finger (she accepted) an let me grab her breast an she flashed me, (i know it sounds provocative but how else am i supposed to explain it) i realize shes a shy one. fine with me... but its first time that happened in one night...i mean it may look like i have a disability but fuckin A i am a person too, she saw me from inside which makes me feel great after all the other bitches i ssee/meet every day that look the other way.... anyways she called me an we talked... she told me on the phone she had a good time. an said that she would like to go out... said i could go with her to this LPGA tourney on tues... but listen to this.... i was gonna go outta town thursday with those friends i went to vegas with but couldn't cuz not enough room in car..i'm glad not enough room cuz i would have missed her call. its like destiny which i never seen/felt before. she seems soo sweet, i just love her name... jules...but man, she called an i thought she wasn't gonna.... so i toldd her that an she said thanks wooohoo :)

this and the fact that live aid dvd, the tour and album are coming.... seems like everything is going right an the way i want it to. u2 sure is a huge part of all this and my life.. oh and i only have like a year and a half til i graduate which means more time to see the guys until i get a 9-5 job :slant:

what a week.

You have been busy Jesse, you do more in a few days than I do all year. :up: :D

Angela Harlem said:

i have to say i am SOOOOOOO glad you typed finger there.,..i was worried as i was reading,

:lmao: you crack me up Ang, i wouldn't go that far in detail on here or go that far in public.

Last edited:
Salome said:
most girls I'm interested in also turn out to be lesbians

This guy I've been kind of seeing on occasion...his last three girlfriends are now lesbians.

Bonochick said:

This guy I've been kind of seeing on occasion...his last three girlfriends are now lesbians.

:ohmy: Three????

Anyway, congrats, Jesse! :) Your spring break sounds SO much more fun than mine so far (writing two 5,000 word essays, two book reviews, and a presentation report :yuck:....though I'm going to Norwich next week and then London in a couple of weeks, which should both be much better than this!).

:up: in the immortal words of mr andrew wk, party hard, party til you puke.

a side note, the combination of 666 posts and your avatar is interesting :macdevil:

Angela Harlem said:
!!!!

And you dont Jesse?????

:p

:D

umm, ang, lol, of course i do...

thank you all, i have restored my confidence in the females people since that one night.

but one thing is tickin me off now, i was supposed to go out with her two days ago. haven't spoken to her since thurs. her phone has been off since sat.. looks like she didn't pay her bill (keeps sayin "this subscriber is out of service") hurry up and pay yer damn bill babe :mad: i dont know wether to hold out for her or keep movin :slant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom