Intro Song on PA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberSpock

Babyface
I went to the 10/4 Boston show and loved it. First U2 show, and there certainly will be many more to come (starting with GA tix 12/5!).

Right as the lights were going out, there was a song playing on the PA that is incredibly familliar to me, and I've been humming the tune ever since. However, i can't for the life of me remember the name of the song, and I don't remember enough of the lyrics to google it. Anyone know what it was? I don't think it was a U2 song.

Thanks a TON. Now this isn't going to bug me for the next few weeks.

Though now I completely associate that Arcade Fire song with U2. Weird.

can someone merge this with the 294788757 other threads? that'd be tight. a giant thread of people asking about the song that plays before U2 comes on.

It could be almost as good as a Coldplay thread.

at least people are interested in the arcade fire, no matter how utterly annoying it is to see the same thread pop up everytime u2 plays a show.

If non-premium users had access to the search - then a lot of this could be avoided.

For now you have to pay to search.

HappyFatBono said:
If non-premium users had access to the search - then a lot of this could be avoided.

For now you have to pay to search.

Exactly. I felt like posting this link, but it seemed a bit pointless.

UberSpock said:
I went to the 10/4 Boston show and loved it. First U2 show, and there certainly will be many more to come (starting with GA tix 12/5!).

Right as the lights were going out, there was a song playing on the PA that is incredibly familliar to me, and I've been humming the tune ever since. However, i can't for the life of me remember the name of the song, and I don't remember enough of the lyrics to google it. Anyone know what it was? I don't think it was a U2 song.

Welcome to Interference UberSpock. My friend was at that show. He said it was amazing! Wake Up is from The Arcade Fire's album Funeral.

What's the name of the person who posted right above me? :scratch:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom