INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A doctor! But then I got to school and realised science isn't as easy as it looks.. :lol:

same

Yes, I am always sat here doing about a million things at once. The only thing I can't do is listen to music and read/write at the same time. My mind can't quite manage that one!

same

Mint :drool: and i like it even more when it has chocolate chips in it.
same

My mum grows tomatoes in the garden, I don't really actively help with the growing process though.

Same

I have a huge lemon tree in my backyard that produces crops all year round (actually we call it limons cuz sometimes theyre real yellow and definitely lemons, sometimes all green and definitely limes, and SOME are a mixture combo of a lemon/lime)

I am going to plant some tomatoes this summer tho

Same Q...............

^ :hmm: But, you know, the specific date would lead you to a certain place !! :up:

8/04/1979 ... Comiskey Park.

To relive seeing that "A Day In The Park" concert with Santana, Journey, Thin Lizzy and Eddie Money.

AWESOME !! :bow:

same

Last edited:
Are you a label whore? By that I mean, when you go shopping for clothes, do you always shop at the same store? Do the labels on your clothes all read the same? Or if you're in a grocery store...do you always buy the same company's product? For instance if there are 10 varieties of water there, but you buy Fuji.... will you get nothing if they have no Fuji or will you just pick up something else.

silly question... i know, but it just poppedi n my head.

cruzila said:
Are you a label whore? By that I mean, when you go shopping for clothes, do you always shop at the same store? Do the labels on your clothes all read the same? Or if you're in a grocery store...do you always buy the same company's product? For instance if there are 10 varieties of water there, but you buy Fuji.... will you get nothing if they have no Fuji or will you just pick up something else.

silly question... i know, but it just poppedi n my head.

All of my clothes say Lands End and most of my shoes say Naturalizer and Nike. :D

No I'm not a label whore at all really, unless it comes to something like shoes - then I don't want fakes, I want real converse!
Same

Back
Top Bottom