Interview the next poster Edition III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ali= :drool: she looks so serene, and puts up with Bono, so that racks her up some points right there...

ruffian said:

are you insinuating I have a hairy chest??? :mad:

Women without a hairly chest = :up:, You are right,, You win

Ok,, Need to come of with a question

redkat said:

Is that the next question? :wink:

:lmao:

actually, i'm not hairy at all. only have to shave my legs about twice a month, and i'm italian, so that is pretty shocking. the hair on my head, however, is wild and uncontrollable.

why oh why did i just share that???

*unbuttons shirt for Yimou while staring angrily at him...takes Yimous face and firmly buries it in her chest, Elaine-from-Seinfeld style. "There! Do ya SEE any hair???? I think not" *

hmmph.

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Just my opinion. I saw a picture of her and Bono from 1986...:drool: But for the most part I think she's pretty, but not super hot.

yes, ive seen that picture too . . . she looks like a movie star.

redkat said:
Jealous i shave every day not sure I have to but I like to be smooth

ruff that's not fair :grumpy:

yes but it takes me an hour to blow-dry my hair :huh: that is time other people would be shaving their legs...

ruffian said:

Ruffian:

Likes U2, and only have to shave her legs twice a month, and have been to Denmark.

Thats all i know about you Ruffian. I am starting to be able to imagine a real person instead of a blue crack addict.

yimou said:

Ruffian:

Likes U2, and only have to shave her legs twice a month, and have been to Denmark.

Thats all i know about you Ruffian. I am starting to be able to imagine a real person instead of a blue crack addict.

don't forget about my fluff ball fascination. spell it in Danish for me, baby :drool: i just love those "o"s with the little line through them.

yimou said:

Flødeboller :love:

:love:
:heart: :heart: :heart:
:combust: :combust:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

(for everyone else, that thing he just wrote is a Danish sweet that will bring you to your knees...it is like a chocolate covered marshmallow but SO MUCH BETTER)

Yimou, let us run away together and make a house of Flødeboller...let us lie on a mattress of Flødeboller!

redkat said:

Is that the donut thing filled with jelly?

Ruff,, U better explain it. You make it sound much better than i ever could

I´ll give it a go :wink: Its some fluffy sugar stuff covered with chocolate.

You can put it on top of ice cream which just makes it even more :drool:

Last edited:
god, i'm all worked up now...which should produce a good question.

How long could you go without sexual gratification of ANY kind without getting seriously grumpy?

ruffian said:

:lmao:

actually, i'm not hairy at all. only have to shave my legs about twice a month, and i'm italian, so that is pretty shocking. the hair on my head, however, is wild and uncontrollable.

*unbuttons shirt for Yimou while staring angrily at him...takes Yimous face and firmly buries it in her chest, Elaine-from-Seinfeld style. "There! Do ya SEE any hair???? I think not" *

hmmph.

Twice a month? :jealous:

I'm Italian, too, and shave mine every day, but I could go at least two days without. :rant:

The hair on top of my head, though... I got my mom's hair and it's thick and takes forever to blow dry. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Twice a month? :jealous:

I'm Italian, too, and shave mine every day, but I could go at least two days without. :rant:

The hair on top of my head, though... I got my mom's hair and it's thick and takes forever to blow dry. :sad:

ooh, another non-hairy italian :hyper: god, i really hate dealing with my hair :grumpy: it is like a wild shrub.

ruffian said:

hmmph.

:ohmy:

what's this thread about? :shifty:

yimou said:

Ruff,, U better explain it. You make it sound much better than i ever could

I´ll give it a go :wink: Its some fluffy sugar stuff covered with chocolate.

You can put it on top of ice cream which just makes it even more :drool:

stop! stop! i can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pantpantpant*
ok, now everyone answer my question! :impatient:

ruffian said:

How long could you go without sexual gratification of ANY kind without getting seriously grumpy?

I can go a long time :reject: IF i am not in a relationship

Do you think men talk more about sex than women?

ruffian said:

ooh, another non-hairy italian :hyper: god, i really hate dealing with my hair :grumpy: it is like a wild shrub.

I'm sure the boys are happy to know this! :laugh:

I wish I had gotten the darker skin, though.... I'm as pale as a ghost! :no:

I let mine air dry last night and it's all kinky and wild now (kind of looks like the avatar pic but factor in the mugginess of today and :crazy: <--- )

Bring out the Flødeboller and you'll never have to worry again :sexywink:

women, absolutely.

can you speak a foreign language, and if so, what is the word for "fuck" in that language? Pig latin counts.

Wow,, I didn´t even noticed the part about my face upclose to your chest Ruffian,, I trust you,, No hair :up:

*tries to calm down*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm sure the boys are happy to know this! :laugh:

I wish I had gotten the darker skin, though.... I'm as pale as a ghost! :no:

I let mine air dry last night and it's all kinky and wild now (kind of looks like the avatar pic but factor in the mugginess of today and :crazy: <--- )

yeah, but the olive skin gets tiring. once i was in a hotel with a mirror on the ceiling (it was las vegas) and i was looking at myself thinking, "god, i look like i don't speak english...how fascinating...I don't feel 'ethnic' and yet i look ethnic..." :hmm:

i think i was bored :|

I think women talk about sex A LOT ! at least the women I know

i don't know fuck in another language but I'm starting to really like that word :drool:

toilet paper over or under?

Back
Top Bottom