INTERVIEW Susan style!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About 2 minutes ago, we had jacket potato and corn on the cob. :yuck:

same

Cooked? That'd be this dinnertime (OK, lunchtime to you people :wink: ). We had a Sunday dinner and I had Yorkshire puddings, broccoli, carrots, roast potatoes, gravy, roast chicken , the usual stuff.

Same q.

Germaine Greer - "If men did not want us to guess that they were useless, they should have made themselves more useful."

:lmao: I love her!

Photography is the latest craze for me. That's not to say that I know what I'm doing. Despite my best efforts to learn about it in a bit more depth (effects of different shutter speeds etc) I still do just push the button and hope for the best! :wink:

Same q.

A hedgehog a while ago which was lurking around outside our house at night.

same

I've been fortunate the last few years to have birds and squirrels eat from my hand. Some of the squirrels will let me pet them. That's one of them in my avatar, Violet. They're amazing. I love how sometimes the chickadees land and will eat the seed right on your hand. :heart: :love:

Have you had any close encounters with wild animals?

:eyebrow: :giggle:

Yes i have! Excluding being in a zoo, there was one very amazing encounter i had about 12 year ago not very far north of Glasgow when i was working on a wildlife project and there was about 8 of us being driven up to a school and oh my god, the van screeched to a sudden halt and we were all like WOW!!! :eek: :shocked: a stag had jumped right out in front of us, they are huge&so stunning looking! :love: :bow:

Also, i've fed a couple of squirrels too RB :cute: they're lovely&then as soon as a dog came along, it ran back up that tree at top speed! :lmao: so funny&so cute!

Same

No, unless its in the form of some competitive sport. Then its bearable. And yes walking is bearable too, depending on the weather and the company I'm in!

same

Back
Top Bottom