Interference, what are you drinking? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: you've already ate your dinner then? I'm still wondering if i'll have some! :hmm:

I meant i wonder if i should have the ice-cream! I had my pie 3 hrs ago :giggle:

I'm always a healthy eater me! :ohmy: well mostly but i usually end up skipping lunch some days as i don't really like eating a lot earlier in the day which i know goes against how you're meant to eat, i.e breakfast should be the biggest meal! :huh: I have been trying to count the calories to stay slim! :wink:

:ohmy: Yes, do have the pie, if you feel hungry. I know what you mean about counting the calories. Now with Christmas coming I realy have to watch. Taking walks during nice weather I love to do, but now that it's winter, I can't take the cold. At work I get a lot of exercise, for I'm on my feet, and up & down all the time.

Scottish tea doesn't even compare :tsk:
Isn't it a bit late for alcoholic beverages?! My time it is anyway!

:ohmy: :shame: does!

Oh i love having a late night glass of wine or 2 at this time! :yes:

If I did such a thing at such an hour (which I obviously wouldn't, being underage an all..) I would be a wreck the entire next day.
Enjoy your wine :up:

I'm just about finished now and it's not an awful lot i'm drinking, now if i had the whole bottle.......... :faint: :giggle: that's only occasionally :shh: and since i'm 38! :wink:

To even consider a whole bottle, and you're only 38.. :tsk: ... :lol:

Ohhhh yesh! :drunk: :giggle: :shh: :rockon:

There was even a time once when i had almost 2!!!! :shocked: :macdevil: boy was ever pissed that night!

Last edited:
:ohmy:
2?! Now thats just craziness! :rockon: alcohol!

And on that note..
I'm drinking orange juice :angel:

Orange juice.. with a drop of champagne :drool: The perfect combo :up:

:ohmy: you know, i've been wondering about that in the last week! You should drink it! Hey, maybe you could have it for New year or is it then you're on that cruise? If not maybe we could both be drinking some bubbly on New years day although i will be at my mum's place around the time it goes to midnight but later on that day, yes :wink:

I think I'll have to save it for New Year's because the ship won't let you bring any liquor aboard to drink. They want you to buy their's and they charge a lot just for a glass of wine.

So when is the cruise and do you think that's a good idea and that you'll be here on NY day? Oh i can just imagine the expensive prices they charge on cruises :ohmy: :scream:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom