Interference, tell us about your Christmas wishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
352_PC2X.jpg

+

416777.jpg

:combust:

I already know two things I will be presented with. Both flew in from America and are very, very closely related to the band supported on this board.

My greatest wish is just enough money to get to Honolulu around December, 9.
Don't know why... must be the beach, I guess :shrug:

For the rest I'm not sure what to wish.

Some money for my everyday expenses would be nice.

It's also nice to be home with the family for Christmas Eve and my birthday the following day, though. Enough to celebrate :)

My wish is for good health as I have been having some health problems since the end of July. I need to get better for I will be going away for Christmas, and everything is alway paid for.

Good question. I always try to think of anything material, but most often nothing comes into my mind and so money is left as a wish :wink:

-To make it to the Hawaii show and back safely with my daughter.
-Good health
-For business to pick up so I can have some money to pay the bills and buy holiday gifts

That's about it - not too materialistic really. I consider the trip to be my gift and am happy with that.

I'm wishing for a definite job for next year once I graduate. :fingerscrossed: But I'm probably going to have to wait on that. :(

Mostly my wish is to spend it with my family, since I was away last year and likely will be next year. Thus, I'm getting my wish and I feel very happy. :happy:

I'm already getting what I want for Christmas - a trip to Hawaii. My wish would be that I would be able to get there 4 days earlier so that I could go to the concert. :)

If that doesn't happen, then a new cell phone would be nice.

World peace, a healthy family and...

ca55e25d-13a8-4384-a2b2-2c33fe508a90.gif

:drool:

However, I think we'll achieve world peace before I get the Sony as a gift. :wink:

Mr. BAW said:
Satellite radio...Santa doesn't know which one; any recommendations???

Sirius radio for my car was the best birthday present I've received since a trip to Disney for my 8th birthday.
It's excellent in many ways.
I have XM at home, with DirectTV but they don't play songs I really like.

Sirius :up:

Edit: I have a lot of things on my wish list, but I don't like inconveniencing people to get them. Especially for expensive gifts. Maybe if my parents would actually speak to each other long enough, I'd ask for a new phone. For now it's money so I can buy all the things I want. :grumpy:

I asked for a new zip-down fleece.

I'm excited because I got presents for my mom (new drinking glasses she mentioned she loved but can't afford), my grandma (a nicely matted and framed photo of us before my wedding), and little sister (an INSPI(RED) t-shirt) and I know they'll love them! Now for my brother, dad, and Phil's parents.... I LOVE buying presents. Though I prefer receiving gift cards, I can never bear to give them.

Liesje said:
I asked for a new zip-down fleece.

I'm excited because I got presents for my mom (new drinking glasses she mentioned she loved but can't afford), my grandma (a nicely matted and framed photo of us before my wedding), and little sister (an INSPI(RED) t-shirt) and I know they'll love them! Now for my brother, dad, and Phil's parents.... I LOVE buying presents. Though I prefer receiving gift cards, I can never bear to give them.

You know, I have to buy for quite a few people and I went the GC way. I went GiftCertificates.com and ordered all I wanted. I then went out and bought really nice ornaments for everyone. And I have to say it was such a relief!!!

I love giving presents too, actually better than receiving them! I don't accept things to well when people give them to me...I always feel kinda of embarrassed. :reject:

From the hubby I asked for a zippered front fur vest from Old Navy.

My mother always likes to buy BIG :coocoo: so I asked for the armani red glasses....in the pink. So we shall see what santa brings. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom