Interference Random Music Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved There Will Be Blood. I was rooting for it to win Best Picture.

DDL was a force to be reckoned with in that movie. I just felt like calling it bloated for some reason.

And I just did a quick Wikipedia on Sara Lee and apparently, yeah, it's the bad grammar one that is the actual slogan. :shrug:

I loved There Will Be Blood. I was rooting for it to win Best Picture.

DDL was a force to be reckoned with in that movie. I just felt like calling it bloated for some reason.

And I just did a quick Wikipedia on Sara Lee and apparently, yeah, it's the bad grammar one that is the actual slogan. :shrug:

Bloated carries a negative connotation, Hawk Jr. You threw me off.

Any truth to the rumor that Sara Lee got around a little bit?

I used to think the sing-along slogan was: "Nobody does it like Sara Lee!"

Boy, was I embarrassed when I found out how the slogan really goes! :reject:

Dude! Me too! :hi5:

I wasn't embarassed though, I thought they were dumbasses.

If what you said is correct, I'm appalled. What awful grammar.

Totally.

Worst. Slogan. Ever. :angry:

The_Big_Lebowski___Jeff_Bridges.jpg

Not sure if this will make sense or not....been listening to Third by Portishead a lot lately....and I'm 99% sure that the album is slowing driving me insane. I like it a lot, but not sure if I'm willing to trade in whatever sanity I have left to keep listening to it.

Listened to the album on headphones right before I went to sleep, and again at work right now. I also just tried to stab a coworker with a paperclip. I'm not sure if the listening and the attempted stabbing are related.

Listened to the album on headphones right before I went to sleep, and again at work right now. I also just tried to stab a coworker with a paperclip. I'm not sure if the listening and the attempted stabbing are related.

I believe they are, because I've only listened to 'Machine Gun' a few times and afterward even I want to stab your coworker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom