Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVII-Lance's Mom Ed.-Jizz the Bang and the Splatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I legitimately had no clue. I don't think about U2 titles / visit Everything You Know Is Wrong enough to catch them unless they're obvious or in context.

I use the more obvious ones. TUF, ASOH, BD (though I feel really lazy using that one, I admit). But, yeah, I can see how they're irritating out of context, especially anyone writing WO.

I will never refer to that song as ANYTHING but Crazy Tonight. Fuck it's real name.

Guyz, most of the Cockified titles are pretty obvious. Save for "Swing" of course, which I just don't get. Why not "Heave?" It's the same reason "One Birdie" is dumb and "Won" makes infinitely more sense.

Oh, look at me, my name is Peefer Sutherland. I left for a week, but now I'm back. I understand all Shuttlecockery, I'm better than everyone.

Friggin' Peefer.

Oh, look at me, my name is Peefer Sutherland. I left for a week, but now I'm back. I understand all Shuttlecockery, I'm better than everyone.

Friggin' Peefer.
Oh, hey, I'm Scumbo. I play along with everyone's jokes about me, but in actuality am everything you say I am. I shoot guns, it's true. And, I buy records because I have money to spend things on. Oh, gooooooood for me. Watch out before I get all Uthan Justice™ on your ass.

Guyz, most of the Cockified titles are pretty obvious. Save for "Swing" of course, which I just don't get. Why not "Heave?" It's the same reason "One Birdie" is dumb and "Won" makes infinitely more sense.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one who named it "Swing". Maybe it's LM's fault.

Anyway, the Shuttlecock giveth, and the Shuttlecock taketh away:

Serve Me Slam Me... AND Ultraracquet were played during the encore today, but they dropped Until the End of the Match to make room.

God forbid they do without one of the ATYCLC songs instead. :sigh:

I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one who named it "Swing". Maybe it's LM's fault.

Anyway, the Shuttlecock giveth, and the Shuttlecock taketh away:

Serve Me Slam Me... AND Ultraracquet were played during the encore today, but they dropped Until the End of the Match to make room.

God forbid they do without one of the ATYCLC songs instead. :sigh:
Basically, they think In a Little While and Elevation are better than Unforgettable Fire and Until the End of the World. That's a terribly sad fact.

Oh shit, I didn't notice that other one was dropped as well.

LOL they dropped TWO songs to make room for one, even after these rehearsed songs?

The band is becoming a fucking joke.

Back
Top Bottom