Interference Random Music Talk Part XV - We're using Charlie Rose tinted glasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're the only one I know who's ever picked up on that reference. I drop it often when talking to people.

Rocky & Balls getting a lot saucier, huh? I'm falling in love all over again.

I think you're the only one I know who's ever picked up on that reference. I drop it often when talking to people.

It's one I drop every once and a while too that gets overlooked. That and "boot up the door locks!"

If you get raped by a pack of velicoraptors, it will be your own fault.

been in Vegas the past three days. completely pointless as i'm not 21, but i did get hypnotised at one of the shows and bought the DVD as proof. awesome fun.

any free time was spent being inundated with the 30-hours-a-day LeBron story, though there was a game of proper Australian Rules Football on i think ESPN2 last night.

Well if they gained exposure in an ass backwards penal colony like Australia, no wonder they're popular here.

fucking oath. kangaroos are a time-consuming form of transport.

Rocky & Balls getting a lot saucier, huh? I'm falling in love all over again.

Yeah, not exactly the most esoteric reference of all time, but, keep dropping it.

Looks like Boner ain't the only one with health issues:

Jon Bon Jovi Injures His Leg Onstage

"Bon Jovi injured himself toward the end of the band's 2 1/2-hour concert at the New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford on Friday night, then limped back and forth across the stage for an encore, Livin' On A Prayer."

Ahh, the irony. Also:

"Don't you worry, folks," he said. "I ain't got nowhere to go. I'm old. What can I tell you? But I'm still good-lookin'!"

That's all you've ever had, dumb-ass.

the JOV!

And that reminds me, the supposed restart of the tour is in like 3 weeks in Italy. Is the old man going to be ready for that shit? I'm tempted to look around the tour forum for updates, but I probably won't.

Still liking the Janelle Monae record.

There haven't been any updates, other than some random poster who lives in Dublin saying "I heard he's doing great." Apparently our gentleman friends have been playing music at the beach house in France, so yay.

I suppose no news is good news, although if I were traveling overseas to any of those first shows, I'd feel a lot better with a quick statement like "we'll see you in Turin!" or something.

Which Of Montreal album you folks think it would be a nice one to start with?

Which Of Montreal album you folks think it would be a nice one to start with?

'Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer' seems to be the favorite for most of us here. I'd go with that one, it's the album I started with and then backtracked through the rest of their catalog.

A lady bird friend of mine said it makes her want to vacuum... Somehow, I totally get what she's saying

That's a cute video. I like how there's a bit of a tease for the first minute or so - like "is Boner in the room with them?!?" and then ahhhhh there's the old bastard. And they're jokin around and such. And it is good to see him. Definitely put a smile on my face when I saw it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom