Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
~hands Schmeg brown paper bag and tells her to breathe into it slowly~

sorry about no positions being available........are you going to try for BR and Old Navy?
*uses paper bag, calms down*

Thanks. :)

I e-mailed the recruiter thanks for her time, :blahblah:, and how do I contact the other brands' recruiters. I have not heard back at this time. :mad:

Clearly, the Gap and I are not meant to be anymore, so I spent some time brushing up my cover letter and applying to some bank-type jobs like a madwoman.

I still have a boatload of PTO since they forgot to pay me for the last two weeks...my benefits will go to the end of the month in which my employment ends...Worst case scenario I can squeak those out through June. My mom offered to send money the last time I talked to her, but that is the worst WORST case scenario; I haven't asked for ANYTHING since I got my first job.

I can be my own personal crisis center sometimes. :happy: :lol:

In other news:
I just put a LOT of new things on my iTunes and it still insists on playing the same 10 songs over and over. What's up with that?

your iPod has clearly bonded with those 10 songs :yes:

Interesting note about sick pay: I am enjoying the pay part of it, I get paid my average hours for the year, NOT the current cutback schedule sooooooo I am getting more $$$$$$$$

I also got a check today that, well.......um paid me for 67.14 hours.........I cannot figure out why........I like-I LIKE the check, but I think someone made a mistake. I will have to call on Monday. Meanwhile I can stare at the check and hope that for some reason that it wasn't a mistake.....

I just cracked myself up writing a pm. :shifty:

HELLLOOOOO I NEED A JOB!!!!! :lmao:

shari schultz said:
your iPod has clearly bonded with those 10 songs :yes:

Interesting note about sick pay: I am enjoying the pay part of it, I get paid my average hours for the year, NOT the current cutback schedule sooooooo I am getting more $$$$$$$$

I also got a check today that, well.......um paid me for 67.14 hours.........I cannot figure out why........I like-I LIKE the check, but I think someone made a mistake. I will have to call on Monday. Meanwhile I can stare at the check and hope that for some reason that it wasn't a mistake.....
:huh: For one week?

I mean, that's probably a BEAUTIFUL check, but not one you'd want to pay back later...

I enjoyed the one week of PTO I was paid after I told them to keep giving it to me until I told them to stop. :|:up:

:) I actually had a fairly normal day at work today!!! :laugh: TGIF though.

Thanks for the postcard Shari! :) I will try to take your advice. :reject: Actually I think I'm going to take a 5 day weekend Memorial weekend. :up:

Kariann said:

Speaking of PM....clean out your box! :tongue:
:reject: Done! Sorry!

I was wondering why I didn't have a reply to my humor that was so funny even I laughed. :angry:

:wink:

kellyahern said:

:yes:

Looking back on some of the jobs I've interviewed for and didn't get, now I'm sort of glad I didn't get them.
I didn't even get to interview...for my own position. :crack:

I wanted out for a lot of different reasons; I just didn't expect to get nudged out like that. I guess that's what you get for putting your whole heart into a place for three years, other than three of the last six months. :shrug:

arw9797 said:
my sister is home!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to pick her up soon and go to the parents for the big surprise. My mom is going to faint.
:hyper:!!!!!! Have a great time!

I just applied for some jobs. :drool: One was a summer seasonal job at the zoo...kind of underselling myself there but it's a start, and I LOOOOOOOOVED working at the zoo in Providence and knowing all the animals by name. Might also be a way to get my foot in the door for something else at the zoo. That doesn't include cleaning cages and stuff.

Now I have to do some stuff around the house. We'll have a whole living room maybe on Monday. :combust:

Schmeg said:
I just applied for some jobs. :drool: One was a summer seasonal job at the zoo...kind of underselling myself there but it's a start, and I LOOOOOOOOVED working at the zoo in Providence and knowing all the animals by name. Might also be a way to get my foot in the door for something else at the zoo. That doesn't include cleaning cages and stuff.

Now I have to do some stuff around the house. We'll have a whole living room maybe on Monday. :combust:

:up:

My sister and I went to the zoo today :). We fed a giraffe a cracker. FYI, giraffe tongues are slimy :yuck:.

My mom is still in bed with a bad back :(.

The zoo in the summer actually sounds fun.......

I have never fed a giraffe..........goats, bunnies, deer. Up North at a place called Jim Pecks I once held the soda bottle while a bear drank from it........that bear loved soda. I miss up north......:sigh:

sorry about your mom, kelly. I hope she isn't in alot of pain

AOL has a pizza horoscope, this is mine.....
Pisces (Feb. 18 to March 19)
We have to say it … fish, the more the better. Exotic seafood toppings for pizza such as lobster or smoked salmon, served with champagne, may appeal to this romantic sign. Shrimp or crab pizza with cocktail sauce in place of marinara may tantalize the Fish as well. Even anchovies are not out of the question. Yet pay attention to food allergies -- like Virgo, Pisces can have a sensitive digestive system. Eat pizza at a waterfront table for ambiance Pisces will love
I don't think so :no:..............the only correct statement is the last sentence.

shari schultz said:
The zoo in the summer actually sounds fun.......

I have never fed a giraffe..........goats, bunnies, deer. Up North at a place called Jim Pecks I once held the soda bottle while a bear drank from it........that bear loved soda. I miss up north......:sigh:
The zoo in the summer is awesome. I cried my entire last day of that job, I loved it so much. The pay was crap, the customers could be horrific (why? you're at the ZOO have FUN! :huh: ), but everyone who worked there was just so great and I met so many interesting people.

:mad: It's Scott's birthday today. I told them I couldn't go out until later because I would be at work. :shifty: I called in to spend the day with my sister. Alli said they would be done with dinner by 8:00ish and I could meet them after. Um...it's almost 9:00 and they just ordered :| The pool place they want to meet at is really far from where I live. I hate driving that far alone at night : oldlady: Now that I live and work on the same road, I really hate to drive! :scream: I don't want to leave that late. The really irriating thing is I just got home from my parent house not too long ago and now I have to drive back that same way to meet them. I should have stayed. :madspit:

Schmeg said:
My jr high best friend e-mailed me back! :hyper:

Cool! I've thought about trying to contact one my friends from Atlanta but never have.

I'd rather not re-connect with my Jr High best friend...sounds bad but she got involved in the darker seedier side of life. I ran into her a few years ago at a Wendy's and she didn't even seem like the same person.

Back
Top Bottom