Indianapolis 05/10/01

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mayflower

The Fly
Does anyone have this show on video(preferably VCD):

Elevation Live from Indianapolis 05-10-01

If anyone does and is willing to trade,please contact me off this forum:

mayflower285@yahoo.com

Don't take it for read that nobody filmed the show.

As we all know, if you were at ANY gig you'd see about 3 or 4 people around you with digi-cams - so imagine how many people there were in the whole arena with cams.

There are fans who attend gigs who just want to film the show for themselves as a memory and do not belong to the trading community.These fans just want to share it with their close friends and aren't interested in the trading world.

So a note to up-and-coming new traders - if you spot a guy, or gal, recording the gig you're at then ask them (when they're NOT recording) for any contact details and you'll get 1 of 2 answers - you can work the answers out yourself.

The main problems with hand-held cam shots is the movement - you can't always use a mini-tripod (but they're easier to get into gigs) so they can be as annoying as a loud audience recording.

Never say never.

Bottom line- once it's over, it's just a memory... unless you film it!! And, don't depend on other people filming for you all the time.

Last edited:
it is true there are people out there that film gigs for there own personal reasons, i have run across a few but it is rarely something anyone would want to see.

buckman said:
...don't depend on other people filming for you all the time.

True.

u2rulesmyworld said:
...there are people out there that film gigs for there own personal reasons...but it is rarely something anyone would want to see.

Definitely.

damn, it would have been nice to have that on vcd, i was in the tip of the heart for that one

Back
Top Bottom