Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I think it would be hard not to recognise each other.

Varitek would be the one naked and trying to nail everyone, you'd be feeling up a stratocaster....

:tsk:

Telecaster. Get it right.

Varitek said:

I was more reacting to you remembering where I go to school. I already offered Pfan to meet up and comb my exteral hard drive for U2 boots because his computer is retarded and can't download them.

I have a good memory. :shrug: I sure as hell hope you recognize that me knowing where you go to school is harmless. I also know that Coolian lives on an ass farm. Etc.

coolian2 said:

And you're not even drunk yet

i decided not to go out tonight, but i will be drunk tomorrow night that's for sure.

I was just railing against men adn all of the sudden you guys know waaaaaay too much about me. though nothing more than the purity score already indicated, ok maybe.

coolian2 said:

I think it would be hard not to recognise each other.

Varitek would be the one naked and trying to nail everyone, you'd be feeling up a stratocaster....

1) I only bare a little cleavage, sometimes none.

2) I don't try to nail EVERYone, only attractive men, and often only those I think will be good in bed (small college = word gets around).

Dalton said:

Nothing embarrassing - just your standards. :lmao:

I'm pretty sure most of the young guys are NOT going to be coming to find you.

There are plenty of young-ish guys that have met my standards, if plenty means a small small number and young-ish means still a bit older than me.

coolian2 said:

Someone better remove your image post privileges or we're going to know way, way too much about you

I will never, ever, ever do that.

With that, I am off to dinner, and then to do real wor-

oh why do I lie, then to post on the interwebs

if we are in a new thread it better be a hilarious location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom