In Australia (Gold Coast) 1 November 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
YDW :angry: Why are you wasting your time here? :eyebrow:

I'll tell you what, Galeongirl: youvedonewhat has been around here a whole lot longer than you have, and anyone in the world with access to a computer has the right to drop in and post whenever/whatever they want (as witness a lot of the stupid crap that gets posted here). So just back off and "live and let live."

And yes, Jamila's quadruple-spacing is a bit annoying, but what does it really matter?

P.S. Are you the new Queen of PLEBA??? :(

vaz02 said:
So how tall is bono now without the platforms ? 5,2 ?? hobbit size ???

My estimation would be 5'6" without the 2 inch heeled shoes.
When I stood next to him I was wearing flat shoes and I'm 5'5". He wasn't that much taller just about 3 inches. In my pictures I am leaning over the railing, so I would say with shoes 5'8".

I think YDW and Galeon were only joking with each other.

and Bono looks great in the coexist headband and the buzz. wow!

MsPurrl said:

I'll tell you what, Galeongirl: youvedonewhat has been around here a whole lot longer than you have, and anyone in the world with access to a computer has the right to drop in and post whenever/whatever they want (as witness a lot of the stupid crap that gets posted here). So just back off and "live and let live."

And yes, Jamila's quadruple-spacing is a bit annoying, but what does it really matter?

P.S. Are you the new Queen of PLEBA??? :(

Yes, matter of factly I am, now bow down before I petrify you with my glare....

:eyebrow: Do you REALLY think this as the truth??

Why do I get blamed for saying ONE little thing to Jamila while most people bash her non-stop? I've nothing against her, it's only annoying sometimes that her messages are huge...

And why are you commenting on my comments on YDW? It's so obviously a joke, for gods sake, why take it serious? I love YDW, and I'd never say something like that seriously! She understood my message...
Can't we have inside jokes anymore in this place? :banghead:

Galeongirl said:

Can't we have inside jokes anymore in this place? :banghead:

No. Works both ways.

If anyone around here that isn't a part of any of the threads in plebans makes a post about something, then that person is considered an "outsider" even if they've been here for years. This now so called outsider is just someone that is randomly coming to pleba to cause trouble. :rolleyes: That is the impression you give out so how can you expect an "inside" joke to not be taken seriously by others?

U2Fanatic4ever said:
some fan's pics from their rehearsals in Brisbane....

edgeinbrisbane.jpg

edgeinbrisbane1.jpg

edgeinbrisbane2.jpg

:love:

Thanks for posting.

arw9797 said:

No. Works both ways.

If anyone around here that isn't a part of any of the threads in plebans makes a post about something, then that person is considered an "outsider" even if they've been here for years. This now so called outsider is just someone that is randomly coming to pleba to cause trouble. :rolleyes: That is the impression you give out so how can you expect an "inside" joke to not be taken seriously by others?

Well because I've been here longer than a day most people know that I'm not rude and that I'd never post something like that seriously. Inside joke or not, it's obvious that it's not being meant...

K maybe this wasn't the smartest way to post here, but then again, it shows certain things again... just one small mistake, and some people here are onto your back again... when will the drama stop here? :|

arw9797 said:

No. Works both ways.

Maybe, but shouldn't people also calm down and think before they jump all over someone else for something that might be some harmless teasing? :shrug:

Galeongirl said:

Well because I've been here longer than a day most people know that I'm not rude and that I'd never post something like that seriously. Inside joke or not, it's obvious that it's not being meant...

K maybe this wasn't the smartest way to post here, but then again, it shows certain things again... just one small mistake, and some people here are onto your back again... when will the drama stop here? :|

No, most people don't know. That's why that post was quoted. I'm not talking about trolls. You act like most other people who don't post in the plebans threads are just trouble makers. You don't think that you haven't done the same thing to others about their inside jokes? You have. Trust me.

Maybe the drama will stop when some of you stop trying to be a self appointed mod.

arw9797 said:

No, most people don't know. That's why that post was quoted. I'm not talking about trolls. You act like most other people who don't post in the plebans threads are just trouble makers. You don't think that you haven't done the same thing to others about their inside jokes? You have. Trust me.

Maybe the drama will stop when some of you stop trying to be a self appointed mod.

I am surely not of the opinion that everybody I don't know very well is a trouble maker. However, I AM of the opinion that some people only seem to post here whenever there's drama! That's what bothers me here!
Can you please show me whenever I did this same thing to others about their inside jokes? I can't seem to remember any occasion... if I did, well, then I'm sorry for that, and I'd admit I'd just jumped the gun...

Do you honestly think that if I left this place the drama would stop? I don't think so, you would find a new victim, I'm sure of that.

Of course I knew the wannabe-mod comments would start. I just find it funny that certain people get jumped all over for voicing their opinions by people who are essentially doing the exact same thing.

I guess everybody wants to be Queen :hmm:

I sure am looking forward to the tour starting up again :hyper::D

Galeongirl said:

I am surely not of the opinion that everybody I don't know very well is a trouble maker. However, I AM of the opinion that some people only seem to post here whenever there's drama! That's what bothers me here!
Can you please show me whenever I did this same thing to others about their inside jokes? I can't seem to remember any occasion... if I did, well, then I'm sorry for that, and I'd admit I'd just jumped the gun...

Do you honestly think that if I left this place the drama would stop? I don't think so, you would find a new victim, I'm sure of that.

so you think that YOU are a victim? :lmao: Whatever.

arw9797 said:

so you think that YOU are a victim? :lmao: Whatever.

Interesting you're trying to make a joke of it now I'm adressing something serious....

It almost looks like you even LIKE the drama to be here.... it would be really sad if that were true...

Galeongirl said:

Interesting you're trying to make a joke of it now I'm adressing something serious....

It almost looks like you even LIKE the drama to be here.... it would be really sad if that were true...

I'm just as sick of the drama as you are. I almost think the same of you, that you like the drama. Why do you think you don't see me post that much? Pleba is at it's worst in all the years I've been a member. Do you think I got my post count from just posting in LS threads?

Did I cause any drama today? Did I specifically start a thread or a post about it? I don't think so. When I do post a picture or a comment it's generally ignored around here so I'm not surprised you are accusing me of only posting when there's "drama." I'm just tired of all of the BS that comes with Pleba these days. And don't tell me if I'm sick of it I should leave. You've said that to quite a few of us and we're not leaving.

I'm not going to go through threads just to give you an example of times you've stepped into an inside joke between other members. Remember, there are other groups that post inside of pleba that aren't part of "plebans."

You didn't speficically make a thread or post about it, but when ms. Purrl attacked me for commenting, and I defended myself, suddenly you were there aswell to attack me...
When was the last time you posted something here? I can't remember seeing you post here...

you know what? just forget it... it's not like our discussion is going to solve anything... it'll only make it worse... :sigh:

Galeongirl said:
You didn't speficically make a thread or post about it, but when ms. Purrl attacked me for commenting, and I defended myself, suddenly you were there aswell to attack me...
When was the last time you posted something here? I can't remember seeing you post here...

you know what? just forget it... it's not like our discussion is going to solve anything... it'll only make it worse... :sigh:

I post here all the time! That's the point. I might not have a thread I'm involved in with multiple posts but I do post here.

You don't think that it's possible for me to be in a thread viewing pictures or reading news of the band? What do you think I have some sort of "drama" radar? Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom