imp13 made the new DESCRIBE thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ana, why the hell do you WANT snow? :scratch:

It's only beautiful during the weekend when you don't have to drive to work but can instead stay in the warmth of your home, lying on the couch, watching TV and drinking hot chocolate. :wink:

< listened to Lennon's Watching The Wheels today after a long time! :heart:

^^ reading is a good habit! :up: I wish I read more than I do.

But I know what you do after you say good night to us... you spend some time in your second home, FYM and then pop back in later for a bit. ;)

^ Yeah, I can understand how you 'sunny cali' folks could be fascinated by snow! :wink:

^^same

^haha i've been found out! :wink:

alright well i have a confession. i don't get the whole john lennon-worshipping stuff. his best stuff was with the beatles not solo, he was by most accounts not always the nicest person, and people seem to think that just cos he wrote the severely overrated "imagine" he somehow invented world peace or something. not that he deserved to get shot or anything, and i absolutely adore the beatles, but...

well

nevermind

:reject:

VG, I see what you're saying. Lennon is definitely worshipped more so because of his unexpected death! And yes, Imagine is overrated. even though it is a beautiful song nevertheless. And I haven't been able to get too much into Lennon's solo stuff either. Just the radio hits here and there like Watching the Wheels, Woman, Jealous Guy and so on.

^^yeah shakespeare's not as bad as i thought it'd be...except now i keep wanting to say "doth" in everyday speech :huh:

ive actually been reading ahead in health cos theres nothing else to do in that class. i used to paint my nails in the back of the room, but then i think people started noticing the smell, lol

<listening to joan baez's cover of let it be :heart:

Good night Ana! :wave: :hug:

VG!!! Isn't it time you were in bed??? Go to your room!!! :mad:

just kidding. :wink:

^ tre! I had On Every Street in my head today! :drool:

^^make me! :madspit:

i just had a revelation...i only have a week of health left!! its the worst class ever cos i have no friends in that class and its just all around awful. the only fun thing is going thru the "choosing the best life!" booklet and filling in the blanks with interesting answers. like on the list of things to do other than having sex, i wrote "go to church" "go to the roller rink" etc then randomly at like number 8, i wrote "have oral sex"...just to see if she'd notice. (because of course you can get pregnant through oral sex, obviously) oh so much fun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom