I'm upset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
This past weekend I went to a medieval re-enactment event in Georgia. Unfortunately, I got really sick and had to leave early. I was bleeding and in alot of pain. Gosh, what a mess for cabins! We didn't even have a trash can in the cabin. For some reason this is really bothering me! I somehow feel like I really screwed up! Damn! I can't figure out a way to stop beating up on myself over this! :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

It's not your fault that your sick. It's your doctor who should be helping you and getting to the bottom of what is happening and recommending the right treatment. If your doctor is not giving you the answers you need, perhaps you should see another doctor for a second opinion. Sometimes if you're seeing a physician for a second opinion, they won't even charge you.

I need to see a really good ob-gyn doc. The last one I saw was giving me hormone replacement therapy that made me bleed like hell. This situation turned an event in June of 2003 into a damn penance. This onslaught in Georgia was the first bleeding I'd had in almost a year. It was totally unexpected.

:hug:

I really hope you find a good doc, verte... that kind of health issues are so annoying :mad: and sometimes are really painful :(.

hey verte...i've never been in a medieval re-enactment (maybe cuz we didn't have medieval era here, lol ) how's that?? you have to dress as lady verte and everything? :)

Muggsy said:
:hug:

I really hope you find a good doc, verte... that kind of health issues are so annoying :mad: and sometimes are really painful :(.

hey verte...i've never been in a medieval re-enactment (maybe cuz we didn't have medieval era here, lol ) how's that?? you have to dress as lady verte and everything? :)

We wear costumes and pretend like we are medieval people. I'm called Isabelle in the society (thus my art-site domain name). It's really alot of fun when I'm healthy! I usually like being a girl but sometimes it's a pain in the neck. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:

I usually like being a girl but sometimes it's a pain in the neck. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:up: I concur (with the "smilies" as well). Going to the doc this week and will hopefully not have to deal with the woman problem again for a looooong time. What most guys don't realize is that it's not just about the bleeding, but the PAIN.....5 days of migraines, three straight days of gut wrenching cramps, a week of sore throat and other mild flu like symptoms, depression, and three weeks later, repeat. I take so much ibuprofen and naproxen just so I can sleep, sit through class, and work that I'll probably need to be treated for an ulcer as well! :barf:

Last edited:
Verte - I feel for you, dear! :hug: On a personal note, I don't know what your doctor experience has been, but mine was HELL until I switched from a male OB/GYN to a female. All he wanted to do was put me on BC (which made my symptoms worse!!) and then blow off my complaints as "my imagination". I've been much happier since switching to a doctor who can literally 'feel my pain'.

I wish you improved health & an understanding doctor!! :heart:

I know I don't know you but I certainly hope you get better. I went through something kinda similar a few years ago. I was bleeding and finally I found a doctor that told me I had a tumor. I ended up having Uterian Cancer (I'm better now). It wasn't a fun thing to go through and I'm glad I had U2's music there....it helped me so much. My advice is to KEEP going to doctor's until you find one that knows what's wrong with you! My Cancer doctor told me if I had waiting other six months I may not have made it so keep going until you get the answers you need. Good Luck:hug:

The situation just got worse. Because of the whole mess I'm having to resign as a waterbearers guild representative. This can't get any worse or I'll go nuts.

I'm pissed because my regional superior won't accept my resignation as a Local Waterbearer's Guild Minister. What did I do to deserve this?:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:up: I concur (with the "smilies" as well). Going to the doc this week and will hopefully not have to deal with the woman problem again for a looooong time. What most guys don't realize is that it's not just about the bleeding, but the PAIN.....5 days of migraines, three straight days of gut wrenching cramps, a week of sore throat and other mild flu like symptoms, depression, and three weeks later, repeat. I take so much ibuprofen and naproxen just so I can sleep, sit through class, and work that I'll probably need to be treated for an ulcer as well! :barf:

that's so crappy :mad: ... sometimes I can't go to classes during "those" days and I get more clumsy, grumpy, and I start to cry for everything. I usually get mad with my bf or whoever is near me.

I have to sleep with a hot waterbag in my tummy and take a lot of pills for the pain and hot cinnamon tea :madspit: ... that sucks

Muggsy said:

that's so crappy :mad: ... sometimes I can't go to classes during "those" days and I get more clumsy, grumpy, and I start to cry for everything. I usually get mad with my bf or whoever is near me.

I have to sleep with a hot waterbag in my tummy and take a lot of pills for the pain and hot cinnamon tea :madspit: ... that sucks

It's no fun. :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

About the resignation thing, she doesn't want me to quit. I didn't press the matter or that might have become a dispute as well. That's the last thing I want right now.

verte76 said:
About the resignation thing, she doesn't want me to quit. I didn't press the matter or that might have become a dispute as well. That's the last thing I want right now. I hate disputes.

If I undestand you correctly, you are having breakthrough bleeding and there is something known as Pelvic Inflamatory Disease (PID) which will cause that. You really should go see a good OBGYN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom