I'm so aggitated!!!! It sucks to be computer illiterate...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
To start....
the Notre Dame concert is sitting at www.u2.achtung.com...just sitting there waiting for me to download.....

I downloaded one song from there and checked in my mp3 file only to find it under something called "club file" wtf!!!
anyway Ranblin Rose on EYKIW forum told me to "change extension from club to mp3 file",
which I'm sure is great advice if I knew what that meant!!!!
I have the option to change to all files but that does not seem to work when downloaded it goes to club file which wont play !!!

So if anyone can help my dim ass figure this out I could send you a copy of it ,considering I have a cd burner and all just not that much knowledge on how to get the shit to work!!!
wink.gif

off to give it another shot!!!

i'm not really following you as to what's wrong. i tried going to the site, but i couldn't find what you want to download. i think you mean that it automatically downloads as the wrong file type.

when you download, are you simply clicking on the link?

if so, you may want to try right clicking on the link. then, choose "save target as." if that doesn't work, you could try a downloader such as download demon.

i'm not very computer literate! don't know if this will help! if you're still having problems, i'll ask my brother. he is my computer genius.
smile.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Thanks Madonna's Child...I'm still working on it...I tried the "save target as"...that did'nt work either it saves it as a "club file" .... I've never even heard of that...

Oh well I'm calling my cousin he might know a few things I could try....I'll get it worked out...I'll let you know what my problem was when I do.....
biggrin.gif

browneyed girl... here's how you do it.

Go to the site, and click on the first file you want to download (say beautiful day).

The system will pop up a box asking if you want to open the file from its current location, or save it to disc. Choose save it to disc, then click ok.

A box will then pop up asking where you want to save it. Choose the directory you want it in. Then, down in the bottom where the file name is (it will show 01.club), change the name to 01.mp3 (or beautiful day.mp3 or whatever you want to call it). Then click save.

That'll save it as MP3, and you can launch it using whatever MP3 player you have.

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Damn...Crzy4Bono....I believe I'm getting somewhere now!!!!

Thank you so much....When I look at this download it says "mp3" on the end instead of "club"!!!!

I'll let you know ...yea there it goes....and it's playing !!!!
Thanks!!!!!
You girlies are so smart
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom