I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mofo82 said:
dont kill this thread :| stars has been nothin but awesome on here and if there are things you don't understand that she or anyone else says, just ask. dont go off. you dont necessarily know how she thinks, and neither do i but i would never assume because someone posts quickly that they arent thoughtful about what they've typed.

? eveything I have said HAS been a complement!! How r you both taking what I have said in the wrong way. UNBELIEVABLE> I have been drinking yes, but I think when you all eventually read this... you will see that I was merely trying my best to make SGB blush. If I have failed miserably then please, GET OVER IT!

well, if thats the case that its misread, it was very confusing, and i'm not the only one who responded this way. i've gone back and re-read it a few times...i didnt see the humor there, but like i said to stars, i'll let it go

mofo82 said:
well, if thats the case that its misread, it was very confusing, and i'm not the only one who responded this way. i've gone back and re-read it a few times...i didnt see the humor there, but like i said to stars, i'll let it go

Never meant to ever represent, the wrong way. U will let it go? I know what u r trying 2 say but isn't that a little frail 2 be tough online?

starsgoblue said:
What part of SF? I used to hang out in Marin Valley...

Oakland, though I do hang around in Marin a lot (mainly hiking/exploring in the woods).

And Mac777, it might be better to wait until you're sober to try your hand at playful compliments. Words to the effect of "you talk too much" don't really come across nicely, no matter which way you look at it. Drinking tends to affect your ability to be suave. ;)

starsforu2 said:

If we get like 56 people, we can stay in the penthouse for $50 US per night. :eyebrow:

I
Superior Room 315 235 420
Deluxe Room 335 250 445
One Bedroom Suite 640 480 850
Two Bedroom Suite 780 585 1040
Junior Suite (508) 670 500 890
Penthouse Suite 2100 1575 2800

i've slept in room 506, that's next to the penthouse, and i could see the rooftop of the beautiful day video from my window.
it's a lot of money, but it's definitely worth it.

Popmartijn said:
:reject: Oh. OK.
*realised he's not Bono, Edge, Larry or Adam*

Damn!:sigh: And I was sitting here dreaming and hopeing that you were actually Bono and just posted pics of some random guy... Double :sigh:

:wink:

Popmartijn said:
So you all stay civilised here? :mac:

I think we'll do our best, but... :lol:

Btw, you never told me if you found that Maserati in your street...? :shifty:

Diemen said:

Oakland, though I do hang around in Marin a lot (mainly hiking/exploring in the woods).

And Mac777, it might be better to wait until you're sober to try your hand at playful compliments. Words to the effect of "you talk too much" don't really come across nicely, no matter which way you look at it. Drinking tends to affect your ability to be suave. ;)

talking too much is not nearly the same as( saying too much) the latter meaning " Don't give up the secret, the mystery, the beauty
of discovery... without a good reason." I believe I said!!! U say too much, as in ...Stars GO BLUE you have insight that you spill before the masses without any thought as to the normal person's comprehension or wisdom. in other words, Don't cast pearls before swine.

This thread descended into a little creepiness last night didn't it? Or maybe just a little :drunk: . We'll have to stop serving if customers keep walking in drunk.

Nice to see some new patrons! Yeah!

Welcome Discoteque, Diemen, Mofo82 (Glad you got everything straightened out), AngelofDublin, macphisto777

U2bonogirl, what's up with half-single. We'd never kick you out, but it wouldn't be right if I'm flirting with a married or taken woman. Having said that... is everything alright?

Macphisto777, I sure hope that you were drunk last night, because your attempts to woo Starsgoblue alienated the rest of us and it probably alienated her. :reject: You managed to call all of us here Swine so that you could hilight Starsgoblue's Wisdom. There are better ways to tell her that's she's wise. How about this one:
Starsgoblue, you're wise!
or
Starsgoblue, you're much too young to have the wisdom of the ages. (See how it doesn't involve the rest of us).

Good luck, and good wooing! And oh yeah, this is still a party, so mingle responsibly. :dance: :D

starsforu2 said:
Good luck, and good wooing! And oh yeah, this is still a party, so mingle responsibly. :dance: :D

:wave: Good to have the bartender back! :wink:

... and congrats on your 100th post! :applaud:

*goes over to jukebox and wonder what she should play :hmm: *

Hello gman! :wave:

Excuse me for asking, but you joined in June 2001 and this is your first post?! :ohmy: :scratch: :confused:

what the hell happened last night?????
i hope stars isnt scared off permanently.
macphisto, you're posts were way confusing, how were they meant to be complimentary??
come back starsgoblue - if you go who's gonna be our barwench? :D

Diemen said:
:crack:

Woah. Where did this 15 page thread come from?

My avatar is me. (and my reaction to this thread ;))

a bigger version for your viewing pleasure (or disgust, whatever the case may be :D)
e1pup

edit: I guess I should add my single thingy here:
Male, 25, single, musician, yadda yadda... :wink:

Diemen:

I know you don't want ME posting to your picture, but I gotta say, your self-profile avatars crack me up. The expressions you capture put Jim Carrey's rubber face to shame. Too funny! :up: :D

digsy said:

no dont go!!!
i want someone to share dublin stories with! been to the Temple Bar (yes thats its name) only briefly but it was good (if not a bit expensive - octagon was cheaper!)

and who said you're ugly - whoever it was was lying!
sorry i had to go and phone random folk
:D

ive lots of dublin stories, i go a few times a year :up: :D

Lara Mullen said:

sorry i had to go and phone random folk
:D

ive lots of dublin stories, i go a few times a year :up: :D

been 3 times this year myself
if my south african passport and visa allowed it i would live there instead of london in a flash!

okay, hopefully this will work.

hope this was worth the wait starsgoblue!:wink:

http://www.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=15658163/PictureID=351486670/t_=15251444

http://www.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=15658163/PictureID=351489377/t_=15251444

The first one is me doing what I love most....ripping a shot down the fairway.
The second is of me at a beautiful waterfall area in a state park near where I live.

enjoy! (I think you may have to press 'next' to get from one pic to the next, I don't know, I'm not a computer wiz so I hope it still works)

Last edited:
digsy said:

been 3 times this year myself
if my south african passport and visa allowed it i would live there instead of london in a flash!

i like getting the train down. it's pretty expensive though. i went twice in sept i.e. £60 for two journeys :ohmy:

Lara Mullen said:

i like getting the train down. it's pretty expensive though. i went twice in sept i.e. £60 for two journeys :ohmy:

wow, thats pricey
i fly from london £25 return!
getting theres cheap - being there isnt!
spent far too much of food booze, nights out and U2 stuff!

33%3B%3B883923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232366366%3A969ot1lsi

okay you guys! heres a newer one of me drinking...
a rum and coke!! :D:D:D :drunk:
Im on my second one of the day now and ive only been home for about an hour from church. woo hoo!
do I still look like Im twelve?:eyebrow:
:D I wore a tie today. lol:huh:

Yes, a Heine would be absolutley wonderful....oh you meant the beer? Yeah I'll settle for that!

>>take a long swig and leans over to give the barkeep a little peck on the cheek>>

I'm doing better now, thank you.

starsforu2 said:
U2bonogirl, what's up with half-single. We'd never kick you out, but it wouldn't be right if I'm flirting with a married or taken woman. Having said that... is everything alright?

[/B]

lol, im half single because i have a guy but he doesnt live anywhere near me right now. flirting on here is perfectly fine, this is my time to be young an flirty before i jump into something permanent and serious. know what i mean?:eyebrow:

and is everything all right?.....well kinda. im a little lonely lately because i dont really have any friends where i live anymore. thats why i treasure interference so much. i really enjoy starsgoblues company in here :sexywink: and in pleba. were like two peas in a pod sometimes i think.

anyway, nice to see you all! sorry i missed all the drama, i was out playing bass last night until about 10 o clock and didnt get home till late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom