im off to be rockstar stalker again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
forgive me father bono for i am about to sin..

im being forced to follow around the man with the big fat do and jaw to nowhere
it is not i
not i that wants to drool and sit front row like the boston u2eys
not i that feels the need to dress up in silly outfits
not i that goes "squeal! ooh! its chrisilicious! his hair looks too boofy today.."

father bono, the good girl that i am shall try her very best not to act all girly like and try to restrain herself from asking rockstars for kisses.

but alas..i shall go and in between it all, i am going to get some sun, some wine tasting, and hopefully some lying about.
im going to try and check in before decemeber 1st rolls around, but for now this is the zooropamanda signing off from her favourite confessional box.

Cowgirls Ride the Trail of Truth and we are Way Cooler Than Rockstars.

your like foray in the way that you are exactly the opposite of her.

somehow thats not a good thing either. you both suck.

:down:

have fun amanda... :sexywink:

:down:

have an awesome time Manda!!!! you're entitled to be a stalker every once in awhile cos you're such a cool girl that it makes up for it :D

go have some fun :)

Hey there Manda,

I dont know if you will get to read this, but anyway did you get my e-mail???? I didnt get a reply from you so I was wondering if I managed to get the name right,,,,,,anyway I have a new e-mail addy now ( I got so sick of all of the spam and restrictions at hotmail ) anyway drop me a line and btw did you manage to watch Oprah on Friday- was very cool indeed:)

vbh77@aussiemail.com.au

Back
Top Bottom