I'm In Big Trouble, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, neutral, your new sig. :love:

Well, in all fairness, I didn't even flirt this morning. I saw the blank look and decided it wasn't worth it.

His ears will be ringing terribly tomorrow night, Miro! :madwife: :madwife:

On another note, he said he'd look for my files as soon as he was finished working on something else. That was almost 2 hours ago... :yawn:

A bunch of us just went to lunch and on the drive back my friend and I talked about him (it was nice not to have to in hushed tones in case anyone or he walked by) and how it takes him forever to get back with people re: files, various other things, so I feel glad in a way that it's not just me! :laugh:

This could explain the e-mail situation, also, so I feel better.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
A bunch of us just went to lunch and on the drive back my friend and I talked about him (it was nice not to have to in hushed tones in case anyone or he walked by) and how it takes him forever to get back with people re: files, various other things, so I feel glad in a way that it's not just me! :laugh:

This could explain the e-mail situation, also, so I feel better.

men are terrible communicators.

we really are. even gay men.

don't out think this, as women are prone to do.

for men, Occum's Razor is nearly always applicable: all things being equal, the simplest answer is the correct one.

Irvine511 said:

men are terrible communicators.

we really are. even gay men.

don't out think this, as women are prone to do.

for men, Occum's Razor is nearly always applicable: all things being equal, the simplest answer is the correct one.

Oh yeah, I tend to give most of you too much credit. :wink:

As a matter of fact, when I finish up a few things I'm going to have to go bug him for the files he promised me four hours ago. :p

"Are you this bad with everyone or just me? Don't answer my emails, don't give me my files. Nice! :tsk: "

:sexywink:

Well but Adam is an actual Stud Monkey and knows how to handle that approach... I am not sure if this A.C. can :sexywink:

We just got a new code for our door and I was joking with my friend that I hoped he and I would be there at the same time at some point in the day and that he'd forget it so I could tease him and say, "It's ___, don't you ever read your email?"

Guess who the doofus was who did forget it with Stud Monkey right behind her to save the day? :der: Then as we walked in I sweetly bitched at him to get my files already.

Me: Hey, you never got back with me on those files...
SM: I sure didn't, did I? (said in his usual sly manner)
Me: Mmm-mmm
SM: I'll get right on that, then (walks away)
Me: Thaaank youuuu

I won't get them until tomorrow, just wait. :wink:

Tara, if only! :lmao:

I came back awhile ago and my papers were back on my desk, so I had to ask him where they were and I was going to give him some crap but his co-worker was waiting so I had to be professional, boo. :mad: If it was someone I talked to as well and liked, I might have given him some trouble, but I don't particulary like or ever talk to this person, so I just said, "Ok, thanks!" and walked away.

I do believe he appreciated the skirt/sweater when we were walking back in after the door incident. :whistle:

****WARNING: This is just a drool post. Nothing of huge signifigance happened, nor were any Smitten Kittens or Stud Monkeys hurt in the process of making this post (the Smitten Kitten got a bit overheated, but no damage was done :shh: ).****

I want this man to take me out, or hell, just TAKE ME, right now. :combust:

He is just too gorgeous. Honestly. :drool:

Girl just ask him out already and get it over with!

He'll either say yes, or no.

:shrug:

:wink:

phanan said:
I think all of Interference is on stand-by with this thread...

I know!!!

April, what would happen if you pinched his butt? Or "accidentally" brushed up against him?

Touching him could alleviate some of the drool factor....

Does he have personal things on his cube? Something you can reach out and grab while you make conversation?

Last edited:
April,

I'm sorry, I just have to cut in on this.

I'm in the against asking him out party because I really feel like you guys should establish a more consistent banter between you. Obviously I want you to be happy, but you need to feel this situation out more before making a move that could jeopardize your happiness and comfort level at your job.

I don't mean to be a bah humbug about this, but I just get the impression that your crush is making you impatient and although you want something to happen, you need to allow things to progress more naturally and get a feeling for how he regards you as a person/woman instead of just as a female co-worker.

HelloAngel said:
April,

I'm sorry, I just have to cut in on this.

I'm in the against asking him out party because I really feel like you guys should establish a more consistent banter between you. Obviously I want you to be happy, but you need to feel this situation out more before making a move that could jeopardize your happiness and comfort level at your job.

I don't mean to be a bah humbug about this, but I just get the impression that your crush is making you impatient and although you want something to happen, you need to allow things to progress more naturally and get a feeling for how he regards you as a person/woman instead of just as a female co-worker.

i agree. patience.

this is a co-worker, not some dude at a bar. if all goes wrong, it can make work life very, very uncomfortable.

Well it seems the 'banter' is somewhat stressful, no? Why not just get it over with. It's obvious there is some kind of attraction there. Why wait until maybe its too late.. who knows, what if a more forward girl decides to ask him out first and he says yes? Or for some reason months from now April finally decides to ask him out and he says no. Why should she put herself through this for this long only to possibly be let down perhaps for waiting to long? I dont know, I am not trying to sound negative... but just looking at it from another perspective. I just dont see what's wrong with simply asking the guy out for coffee or something. If they are attracted to each other right now and he seems interested I'd say just go for it instead of pining over it, stressing and worrying about it every day :shrug:

I see your point, girl. I guess my thing is that maybe they should get to know each other better, and because of the age difference :shrug: that I feel apprehensive for April. But ultimately she'll do what ever feels comfortable.

I think Im in the wait it out and get to know him group :hmm:
But its all up to you anyway, so what I think doesnt really matter.
besides, I dont have to deal with being around his sexiness every day without touching him :wink:

DrTeeth said:

Ooh you're just asking for it with this one aren't you? :|

What am I asking for? It's a simple question. Everyone needs sex. It's our nature. Everybody I know is getting laid. If you go a long time without getting laid, you can go mental.
Just ask anybody when was the last time they got laid, they'll answer, "last night" or "a few nights ago" or "last week" or "a few weeks ago"

By the way, how old is this thread now? And I don't mean this thread, which is now Part 2.

My prediction: we will be in Part 5 a year from now.

Windmilllane said:
Just ask him out already.

:banghead:

Besides, how much longer can a girl go without sex.

:shrug:

You'd be suprised :sexywink: Of course we are all different...

We need to set up some type of tutorial for you about women but I think you have your mind set about how we are already and we couldn't convince you otherwise anyways.

maybe I'll keep my 2 cents out, LOL. I don't work in an office atmosphere, so that probably has to factor into the equation. Plus I'm married, and have been with the same person for about 20 years, so...

When I was younger, it was older men. And now... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom