I'm In Big Trouble, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more than one exit at this place, right? If so, why would he leave at the exit you are near to go to lunch after telling you he couldn't? If anything, he'd go out a different way so you didn't see him leave.

This leads me to believe it had to be something else. If you didn't see him come back, perhaps he had to leave for another reason.

His computer was still on when I had to go by my co-worker's desk before I left for the day. The door is locked on the other side so the only way to come back in is through the front, so I wouldn't have seen him come back anyway.

I just call it blatant stupidity on his part. And of course when he walked by there was no words spoken.

Sorry sis :( :hug:

I say you ignore him.. screw it.. you've done everything you can on your part you know? Let the reverse psychology kick in... or something... lol.

Well, I'm thinking he may not realize that this is hurting me or that this was such a big deal (getting him out of the work environment). On the same token, I'm thinking maybe he does know, with his behavior ever since I asked him and then the brush off this morning, then still going to lunch (or wherever) and walking out my door.

I'm hoping since his birthday is on the same day as the work lunch he'll take that day off. I'm also hoping that he's still sick and he's puking his guts out now. (I'm so mature, I know. :wink: )

Sicy said:
Sorry sis :( :hug:

I say you ignore him.. screw it.. you've done everything you can on your part you know? Let the reverse psychology kick in... or something... lol.

I have to agree. You've done more than your fair share of letting this guy know that you're interested etc... and either he's completely clueless or an ass. I'm leaning towards the second one from what I've read. I would just wait and see how he acts from now on, and do your best to not let it bother you. It's up to him now. I'm so sorry that he's acting like this to you.

Aww, April. :( :hug:

This thread is over 500 replies, so I have to close it...but if you want to keep talking, feel free to start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom