I'm heeeeeeeeeeere in Duuublin!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Accccccccccccccck!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm finally here!!! And it's soooooooooo fookin cold damn it LOL! Anywho we're staying on D'olier street next to the O'connell bridge and it's feckin kewl!!!! We're only 3 blocks from Temple bar...we went there last night and saw the Clarence HOtel and the Kitchen...Today I bought my cellphone so for all of you coming to Dublin or living here *hint suzie* my phone number is: (353) 087 7736625 I won't have it on until tomorrow cos I have to charge it but Suzie girlie I tried calling you earlier but your phone was busy so i'll try again soon
smile.gif
*combust* we might go to the studio today since we really don't have anything to do....oooh and we did call about an appartment but they weren't there so hopefully we'll get that...it's in Stillorgan tho (or something like that) so it's not in Dub...but it's not too bad...ok girlies!!! I love you all and omg I still can't believe we're here *combust again* I'll definitely be looking out for the boys

Mullen-Girl!! I hope that you have an awesome time in Dublin. Good luck meeting the boys, and if you do... then give Bono a big Kiss from me......
smile.gif

I?m glad you?re enjoying yourself in Dublin. Good luck with the guys, I?m sure when Larry meets you, he?ll kiss you just like that
smile.gif

image17.jpg

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Cristy! GAAAAAH! OMG OMG! I swear Im way excited about you being there!
biggrin.gif
I hope you visit EVERY place in Baile Atha Cliath
wink.gif
and share with us every moment ok? If you find Bono... KIDNAP HIM!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Oh : And dont throw too much rocks at Lar's hous. Maybe he'll call the cops and who knows what could happen!
biggrin.gif
Muchos abrazotes y saludos para ti
smile.gif

Te extra?amos mucho!

SO awesome that you're there, Cristy! Congrats for having the guts to do something SO cool!

Have a great time!

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

YAY!!!!!! you are there!!! WOOOHOOO...i am so excited to see your post.
biggrin.gif
i have written down your number, so you will be receiving a call from me when i get there. so it is cold? shit, i guess i will need to pack my winter clothes...so since you went to the hotel yesterday, give me the scoop. how is it? did it look dead? i want all the details possible. *combusts*

side note, AM that pic of Larry kissing that Coors girl, gave me a serious case of envy. lol...look at her face, i would be smiling big too if his hands were on my face and he was kissing my cheek. *thud*
biggrin.gif

Sounds excellent! Have a blast Cristy!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

i am so happy for you cristy! you are in dooblin, how exciting (i am still stuck in san antonio) and it's freakin HOT! wish i was there too(stalking adam
wink.gif
)

good luck with your quest and keep us informed! btw if you see adam tell him he is beautiful and give him a peck on the cheek for me and the rest of the RSOC girlies!
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

R u staying at Ashfield House then or woteva it's called cos that's where I stayed wen I was staying on that street. Go to a pub called The Left Bank. It's in the Temple Bar area. I am so excited for you. It's less than 2 months since I was last in Dublin and I miss it so much. You are so lucky to be there. I'm broke so it's another 3 months until I can go again. 5 months with no Dublin......I don't think I can cope now that I think of it that way
frown.gif

Anyway enough of pining. Enjoy yourself (I know you will because Dublin is such a great place. It is the only place that feels like home)

smile.gif

*jumps up and down ecstatically* Cristyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Que bueno!!!!!!!!!!!! Que contenta que estoy por vos!!!!!!!!!!!
Espero que vaya todo bien por all. En algun momento de esta semana o la que viene, a la salida del trabajo, te llamo, si? Y me tienes que dar todoooooooooos los detalles.

Te mando un beso enorme!!!!!
biggrin.gif

PS: Maxim estuvo preguntando por vos.....LOL

Flavia

OMG!!! WOO-HOO CRISTY!!! *So beyond jealous ofcourse but WAY beyond happy for ya!!!* THAT'S SO FREAKIN' AWSOME!!! Ok you KNOW what you have to do for me girlie when you manage to run into Edge!! but PLEASE save the major defiling for Larry!! granted I do have a wonderful and awsome boyfriend that I love more than life but hell.... EDGE! *combusts thinking of what she'd want to do to that man!* Save some of the defiling for me Cristy!! *Sends MAJOR HUGGLEZ To Dooblin all the way from HELL...err i mean Florida to Ya* Have a blast and don't forget to keep us updated on things!! WE LOVE YA!!!
*Edge: *laughs* Hey Larry.... your offical stalker is here* *Larry: FOAD Man! One of her very good friends and U2 sista is Jem... you know... YOUR stalker* *Edge: She's not my stalker...she's just...lustful* *Larry: Like I said...stalker* *Me: HEY! I heard that ! *growlz* *Edge & Larry : *gulp...Run!*
LOL ok i'm done
LATERS!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Hola Chisty

Me alegro mucho de que estes en Dublin, dime, acaso has visto a Adam por alla?

Cuanto tiempo te vas a quedar alla?

Bueno querida espero que te la estes pasando super

Me saludas a ADAM si lo vez. LOL

PITALOVESU2

Dood! Happy May Day! Heres a fun Idea for ye...
1. Hang flower basket on Larrys door
2. Ring Doorbell-but wait a few seconds(or hours) before "running away"
3. Hope Larry answers the door and not Anne!!
wink.gif

have fun girl!! Don't get arrested for loitering at any Rock Stars' door steps!

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

OMG, CRISTY!!! YOU MADE IT!!!! Wow. Wow. Wow, that is TRES COOL! Glad you made it safe and sound...AAAAHHHHH! I'm giddy just thinking about how lucky you are.

BTW, it's about 90F here in Texas today!
smile.gif
Send me some cool Dooblin temps...

STEAL SOME MEN FOR US SINGLE GALS! (mainly the boys from you-know-where) MSN me baby!

*+* disco *+*

discoball.gif

"My mood has risen from craptacular to icky!" ? BluePhisto

*writes down phone number* I'll be there very soon...if you ever get a chance to check your e-mail do cause I sent you some info regarding our activities (soccer game etc). Woo hoo I'm so happy for you, can't wait to get there *combusts*

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom