I'm addicted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
to remixes! Especially U2 remixes!
Ahhhhhhh I could listen to them ALL DAY!!!
My favorite ones are the New Years Day remixes... can't get enough of those, especially that one with Musique v.s U2... :drool:
This Two Hearts Beating As One (Special US Mix) I'm listening to makes me just wanna Boogie!
Ahhhhhh what is everyone's favorite remix?

Last edited:
I'm totally hooked on the Best of 1990-2000 B-sides...I've been listening to it in my car for almost 2 weeks :reject:

My current obsessions:

Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix) BEST REMIX EVER!!! :drool:

Dirty Day (Junk Day mix)

Salome (Zooromancer Remix - new edit)

Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Mix)

If God Will Send His Angels (The Big Yam mix)

Lemon (Jeep Mix)

I also like the Elevation and New Years day remixes but I haven't listend to them in a while.

well the best perfecto mix is of numb (even though i only know the edit version of it).

i also like the remixes a lot actually. what springs to mind is the grand jury mix of igwsha, god part II hard metal dance extended club mix and stay the underdog mix.

Try to find the U2-Mega-RE-mix.

It's a 33 min song of TONS of U2 songs all remixed into one. It's quite awesome. I honestly cant remember where I downloaded it from, it was on a website somewhere. If anyone wants more info, I could try to look.

Ronald's remix! I had it one time before I blew up my computer... I remember hearing it in the Babyface Cafe and then goin gto the guy's site but it's down now I believe... if anyone has the file, please inform us of where to download it.

beautiful day remix found on the walk on/stuck single = :up:

elevation influx remix...what can i say it beats the crap out of the original version. its great!

the new years day remix = :thumbsup:

lately, there have been quite a few good ones.

Back
Top Bottom