If you were invisible for one day, what would you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:

What Radiohead song is that from?

:lol:

If I were invisible, I'd crawl inside Neil Young's guitar and take it all in. Of course, I'd have to be tiny as well as invisible. Unless it was a very big guitar...then I wouldn't have to be so tiny. If the invisible and tiny option isn't available, and I have to be full-sized, I'd choose the ability to invisibly walk into a Subway and make breakfast in the nude.

If i were invisible for a day, i'd sneak back inside the house and see exactly what my 2 dogs do when i'm not there
3466%3A%3A534%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3279%3E%3A59%3E674%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A%3C5%3C2456nu0mrj

possibly go to Dublin asnd follow B ariound OR
get on a plane to Hawaii. have to find a not-filled-up flight. :hyper: :drool:
For 24 hrs I'd at least have some time there while flying back & forth :laugh: Unless I chose the Carribian......it's the GORGEOUS light blue/green water on whitish beaches I'm after....

Not enough time to do both.....UNLESS Bono was NYC doing some kind of lecture, appearence something..............then i could probsably get both done.'

angelordevil said:

If I were invisible, I'd crawl inside Neil Young's guitar and take it all in. Of course, I'd have to be tiny as well as invisible. Unless it was a very big guitar...then I wouldn't have to be so tiny. If the invisible and tiny option isn't available, and I have to be full-sized, I'd choose the ability to invisibly walk into a Subway and make breakfast in the nude.

To be honest, I don't knwo what I'd do if I were invisible for day - probably just something stupid like freaking people out.

I would go into a store and drink some Mountain Dew.

Which would be terrifying for those around me, I'm sure. floating mountain dew can :lol: or does it become invisible as soon as I touch it? :hmm:

i'd do other stuff too, like follow people around. I guess I could get perverted with it, but I'd be more likely to just like throw rocks at people and watch them look around in confusion :D

Back
Top Bottom