if bears would rule the world...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wanderer lets clear the table and make sweet, sweet, jungle love....

to girls.

------------------
-deathbear

[This message has been edited by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa (edited 09-13-2001).]

Rope%20climb.JPG

------------------
Lock The Kids Up Safe Tonight
Put The Eyes In The Cupboard

If you have found stray baby bunnies, be certain that they are actual strays. Often the Mother will only visit the nest site twice a day and the rest of the time the babies are left alone. The Mother does this so they are safe from predators and male rabbits who see them as a threat. If you are certain they are abandoned and need help I suggest you contact a website which specializes in orphaned baby bunnies.

They're making a run for it.

babies_car_day29_small.jpg

------------------

In my opinion unless you have researched thoroughly and indepth about breeding and what the consquences are you should not breed! There are thousands of unwanted rabbits waiting for a home in shelters across the world, please don't be ignorant and add to this sorry and sad situation. Breeding is not something to be taken lightly. These are living creatures, not expendible. They deserve better and you are totally responsible for what happens the moment you take on this huge decision. Please, please, please don't breed unless you know what you are doing.
mad.gif

I love all my bunnies!

Breeding will get your kids cut in half. Ask deathbear.

babies_day5a.jpg

------------------
Baby bunnies are people too.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
They're making a run for it.

babies_car_day29_small.jpg

Barbie is gonna be pissed when she finds out Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail stole her wheels!

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Hewson:
Barbie is gonna be pissed when she finds out Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail stole her wheels

LOL!!!!!

Dont talk about the bunnies.. Wanderer will get mad!
mad.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom