If a picture could talk, what would it say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonolarry.bmp

I could have been the singer but Bono had such a big mouth he couldn't be quiet playing the drums.

nurse chrissi said:
groupHTDAAB.bmp

B - Adam, Larry - didn't you get my note saying that we were all going to wear the funky tee shirt, jean jacket and jeans? Edge got it
L - I go the note - I just ignored it
A - Bono - last time I check we were not in junior high and we were not girls - we do not wear the same clothing...
E - I'm only wearing it because Bono cried - you know I can't say no to him when he does that....

:lmao: All of these are freakin' HILARIOUS!! I love you guys!!!

Ahh, thanks PLEBAns, for making me laugh outloud among the serious students and brightening my day!
Got my glasses all steamy holding my hands over my mouth to muffle the chuckles...
cheerio!

u2bonogirl said:
33%3B%3B988323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232364%3A5566%3A8ot1lsi

I wonder if the PLEBA girls are gonna let me out of here anytime soon.
What are they going to do with me when they do?
Maybe Im better off in here

lol!;):laugh:

youtwohearts said:
Chair-Bono-LR.jpg

I know how to hand jive, like in Grease. Hand jive baby Oh Yeah.

I dunno if anyone actually knows this, but he was actually farting, here.

...in case anyone's curious lol.

(Personally, I'd rather not have known this information...but of all things, this is the sort of "inside info" that gets passed down to me from the "inner circle" lol)

U2Blender3.jpg

B- this is going to be a great picture! My favorite hat, my favorite flip flops - this is excellent
A - Larry why do you look like someone off of survivor?
L- If you had this body, you would be showin' it off too. Plus the ladies like the rugged survivor look.
E - Guys? Where is the boat going?

1ipod7.jpg

steve - see we went to the forum called PLEBA and found out that these ladies will buy pretty much anything u2 related - provided that at least one member of u2 is only partially clothed. So we are including a u2 poster with the ipod with some half naked pictures on it and some of the rarites include bono repeating phrases like "give me what I want and no one gets hurt" "child" and other growling/sexy sounds
instant money in the bank!

nurse chrissi said:
1ipod7.jpg

steve - see we went to the forum called PLEBA and found out that these ladies will buy pretty much anything u2 related - provided that at least one member of u2 is only partially clothed. So we are including a u2 poster with the ipod with some half naked pictures on it and some of the rarites include bono repeating phrases like "give me what I want and no one gets hurt" "child" and other growling/sexy sounds
instant money in the bank!

half-naked pics... :drool: :drool: :drool:
growling... :drool: :drool: :drool:
Bono...:drool: :drool: :drool:

PaleBlueDot said:

I dunno if anyone actually knows this, but he was actually farting, here.

...in case anyone's curious lol.

(Personally, I'd rather not have known this information...but of all things, this is the sort of "inside info" that gets passed down to me from the "inner circle" lol)

No, he wasn't! This was a synthetic drumming machine that he's sitting on!

Back
Top Bottom