Id like to know more Interferencers..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dandy said:

there are cockroaches too? aren't the human sized spiders enough? :cry:

sorry, angie. i probably shouldn't have brought them up. :uhoh:

tis ok.
:sad:

did i tell you about the one in the plastic bag the other night? i think i did...i was telling you about the one in the car when i heard this rustling and the cat was going mental trying to get in the bag and there was another...:scream:
so much for winter making them disappear.
:grumpy:

pea beu! i did tell you!!!!!! :clap: remember? you all asked what pea beu was. my friend in the green can :love:

im moving to pioneer country. i cant shoot, but you dont have spiders in the wilderness, do you? i also object to wearing animal furs. will i survive a canadian winter?

I met about 50 Zootopians in Hawaii along with a few interferencers too.

I will hopefully meet more in December in Hawaii.

tiny dancer said:
No spiders :no: The cold weather at night are bringing them into my house. :scream:

Spider.....you say Spider.......wait and I'll get my trustworthy sword and in an instant.....the spider will be no more.........:|

BonosBaby12 said:

:ohmy:

Well one could find out a bit more about someone this way :shifty: :wink:

:ohmy: :lol:

my problem with that would be that i always fall in love

i guess male interferencers would be first on my list - and people who´re just good friends, male or female

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

:ohmy: :lol:

my problem with that would be that i always fall in love

i guess male interferencers would be first on my list - and people who´re just good friends, male or female

:lol: awwwwwww think that's the best idea for you considering you always fall in love

I want to meet some of you sooner or later!
Any plans to come to Italy on vacation ;) ??

So I met another interrferencer last Saturday during a show of a cover band of U2.
It was hilarious!!
Wanna do it again!!

i am from the uk but living in spain this year. i have had the chance to meet some wonderful people here from all different nationalities on my travels.

I’ve only ever met one other ‘Interferencer’, although, he happens to be my brother. :wink:

ZeroDude said:
I’ve only ever met one other ‘Interferencer’, although, he happens to be my brother. :wink:

there are loads of belfawst folk on here you know :D

Back
Top Bottom