I write "Congrats" because I don't know how to spell "Congratulations" correctly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually mispelled it real bad so I edited. turns out that that is the correct way. I win. I will still never write out "Congratualtions" on a card though. They should make Hallmark cards with built in spellcheckers.

Good, cause you just misspelled it there.

I'm typing it five times with my eyes shut:

congratulations
congratulations
congratiluosn
congratulations
congratulations

Not bad.

I don't know. I made it up.

I think Beav should write a story with that title. Best-seller? Maybe. Fascinating journal entry? Guaranteed.

If you spell "congrats" correctly, how can you misspell congratulations?

It's not "congraDs" for short, you know.

:wink:

UberBeaver said:
I actually mispelled it real bad so I edited. turns out that that is the correct way. I win. I will still never write out "Congratualtions" on a card though. They should make Hallmark cards with built in spellcheckers.

Good point. I sometimes write GFY Beav, instead of Go Fuck Yourself Beav, so I relate. Welcome back from Scotland.

corianderstem said:
If you spell "congrats" correctly, how can you misspell congratulations?

It's not "congraDs" for short, you know.

:wink:

this sounds dumb, but sometimes i accidentally write "congrads" too. because it's got that stupid "gra" in it. but this only happens when i'm writing "congratulations graduate" or something. it's like i'm trying to fuse the two words into one.

I used to think it was congradulations.

You went to Scotland Beav? that's the number one place I want to go to in the world. I'm jealous.

I have this on my toolbar
spcheck.jpg
b/c I am a terrible speller. :D

Zootlesque said:

I thought German had tough words until I saw Dutch! :crazy:

Example: Betriebswirtschaftslehre is german for management studies.

:wink: surprise, in dutch that's management studie

:p try scheveningse scheepsbeschuiten...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom