I write "Congrats" because I don't know how to spell "Congratulations" correctly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always spell attached attatched. I lately have been having trouble with i vs e vs a in some words that I should have known how to spell since grade school. But I can't think of an example right now.

like independence/independance, etc? it's time to confess, for someone who reads as much as i do, i've actually learned shamefully little.

you know what gets on my tits, though? 'i before e except after c.' i hate reciting that fucking rhyme every time i want to write receive or one similar.
:mad:

i'm a bit pissed at english lately.

Angela Harlem said:
l
you know what gets on my tits, though? 'i before e except after c.' i hate reciting that fucking rhyme every time i want to write receive or one similar.
:mad:

that rule SUCKS!!!! it gets on my tits too. i mean come on, SCIENCE? SOCIETY? SOVEREIGN? WEIRD? HEIGHT?

bullshit.

Angela Harlem said:
like independence/independance, etc? it's time to confess, for someone who reads as much as i do, i've actually learned shamefully little.

Yeah, and definate/definite...I have to think, "well, finite is a word but finate isn't..."

I'm awful, I read a lot, am a terrible spellar :wink:, and half the words I've picked up from reading I mispronounce when I finally use them out loud, which can be very embarassing. I blame the spelling on that theory about reading where the eye recognizes the whole word from the first and last letter and doesn't necessarily pay attention to the crap in between or what order its in...you know you've gotten that chain email too...

Well goddamn, I did start a topic about this once. You'd think in 3 years I'd learn to spell the fucking word.

You're the stupidest sonofabitch on this site, and it's not really even close.

That being said, how are you and the family doing? Those kids of yours are really cute, Mike.

Anyway, good catching up, fuck off.

There is no difference between my pronunciation of "work" and my pronunciation of "walk".

The worst thing is, this doesn't make for any hilarious innuendo hi jinks, as these words are not interesting.

You're the stupidest sonofabitch on this site, and it's not really even close.

That being said, how are you and the family doing? Those kids of yours are really cute, Mike.

Anyway, good catching up, fuck off.

Fuck you. Sonofabitch is 4 words, jackass. Son. Of. A. Bitch. If you look it up in the dictionary there's a picture of you next to a dog, that's your mom, a dog. A bitch. That's what they call female dogs. And you're her son. See how that works? And the person right behind me (purplereign?) said "Angela's Back" in reference to a post that was three years old. I love that.

Good. Getting big. Funny as hell. Lots of fun. Shit like that.

Fuck off.

I know you guys are joking but you need to tone it down. You're going to scare off the newbies.

I know you guys are joking but you need to tone it down. You're going to scare off the newbies.

Maybe it's best for the newbies. I'm sure they don't wanna get douched on.

dbsquarrel-2.jpg

There is no difference between my pronunciation of "work" and my pronunciation of "walk".

The worst thing is, this doesn't make for any hilarious innuendo hi jinks, as these words are not interesting.

I cannot properly pronounce "drawer". It just comes out as "draw". As in "open da draw", like a proper Bronxite idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom