I want a U2 man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
I want a boy friend who is obsessed with U2 too! Someone who will listen to my crazy U2 talk and won't just nod without listening like everyone else! And would talk back about stuff they knew too! Someone to go to the shows with me! Hehe I dont even know of anyone (besides on the internet) that is crazy about U2. Guys that are U2 fans-too cute! :sexywink:

I agree I wish I could meet a U2 guy!!!! I only know one person in real life that is a U2 freak, but unfortunately she's female.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I agree I wish I could meet a U2 guy!!!! I only know one person in real life that is a U2 freak, but unfortunately she's female.

heh that doesn't help you much! I need u2 to go on tour so i can scope out guys in the GA lines! Well I want them to go on tour for other reasons too..but eh. Hey-Answer guy is cute... :hmm:

lol

i don't know any u2 fans in real life...i know a few people who said that they liked u2 and i mistook that for them saying they were a fan, and really freaked them out

AdamsMango said:
I want a boy friend who is obsessed with U2 too! Someone who will listen to my crazy U2 talk and won't just nod without listening like everyone else! And would talk back about stuff they knew too! Someone to go to the shows with me! Hehe I dont even know of anyone (besides on the internet) that is crazy about U2. Guys that are U2 fans-too cute! :sexywink:

Dropping in. :wave:

I'm single!! :flirt:

I'm U2 obsessed!! :bono::edge::adam::larry:

I'm a man(I'm not a boy!) :mac:

I'm romantic :heart:
l
I'm to far away.........:sad:

As far as I remember Lemonboy does live on the same continent as me. :mac::macdevil::mac:

Hey, but what would your boyfriend say if you started drooling over Adam pix? :shrug:

Were it a U2 boyfriend he'd understand the power of the Adam

yup!! he'd be like "it's adam! how can't you drool over him?!"

I AGREE. amen to that sistahs! :yes:

Well a relationship would be odd if both halves share such a large interest. I have been called a hardcore U2 fan and would love to find a girl with the lemon taste... but, don't you think it would be difficult. I think maybe I'd like to keep my fanship as my own personal thing.

But, maybe it would be something to share, instead of feeling awkward everytime you mention U2.

We are quite a rare and odd breed.

cujo said:
Well a relationship would be odd if both halves share such a large interest. I have been called a hardcore U2 fan and would love to find a girl with the lemon taste... but, don't you think it would be difficult. I think maybe I'd like to keep my fanship as my own personal thing.

But, maybe it would be something to share, instead of feeling awkward everytime you mention U2.

We are quite a rare and odd breed.

I think it'd be easier..I am always like burning U2 CD's for my friends and being like "See how great they are?!" they like them...i think.. or so they say. I talk about U2 so much..might as well have someone who likes listening to me!

i totally agree

I'm getting fustrated now because i have no U2 friends to hang out with .........besides the ones online but come on man ,it's really ridiculous now.......my sis isnt interested in them and i have noone to even go to listen to tribute bands with.....i know the feelin believe me.........but dont worry so enough we'll meet him........hopefully real soon!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :sad: :sad: :sad:

Re: i totally agree

EveClayton said:
I'm getting fustrated now because i have no U2 friends to hang out with .........besides the ones online but come on man ,it's really ridiculous now.......my sis isnt interested in them and i have noone to even go to listen to tribute bands with.....i know the feelin believe me.........but dont worry so enough we'll meet him........hopefully real soon!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :sad: :sad: :sad:

I know exactly how that is! In cleveland (my sister came with me, I wanted to bring a friend insted of her..but she insisted on coming) after the rock hall closed (9 pm) she said she was tired and didnt want to see the tribute band play. I went alone. :(

IWasBored said:
i don't know any u2 fans in real life...i know a few people who said that they liked u2 and i mistook that for them saying they were a fan, and really freaked them out

I can't believe you're already a Rock'n Roll Doggie! :lmao:

The woman in charge of me and Ellen's dorm is a super U2 freak and she said in all seriousness that she couldn't date a man that wasn't a U2 fan, woohooo! I love her!

My boy is a U2 fan but I made him that way.

IWasBored said:

Pheewww ... I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to go through that - to realize the moment "they're" looking at you with that "you're a freak" face because you start talking about the different eras of U2 and how your new 12/30/89 bootleg rocks because of the passion and set list because U2 don't play some of those songs too often and what a treat it is to hear it and how that recording is good, but really my favorite recording is the Adelaide Zoomerang show because the song Dirty Day is amazing and the way Bono sings WOWY is the most passionate I have ever heard and omg - have you seen Bonos beard? I don't like it that much but remember when he shaved his head? The opposite of a beard (kinda) I thought that was hot. ... people make fun of Bono's mullet, Bono makes fun of his 80's mullet, but it's all part of a growth process, i think - like the song Kite. It's such a beautiful story that Bono at first thought he wrote for his kids but after his father passed he changed his mind and said, the day after his dad died, onstage in London, that his father wrote it for him and it was such a touching moment. ... oh, sorry, did you mean that you "liked U2" if you heard them on the radio, but didn't really "like" U2?

get it?:wave: :yes:

LMAO groovcat!

i feel the same way...somewhere deep down you just know they pity you and your pety obsession...to them i say...PETY MY ASS! *cough*...i'm sorry...i'm just a bit defensive...

how can someone understand me if they don't understand something that's such a big piece of my life??

proud to say i've got a U2 man, yes ladies it's true, they do exist!! my boyfriend loves U2, maybe not as much as me, but he they are his favorite band and he always knows what is happening with them and when they will be on. and he always watches every interview and things like that with me. we live apart right now so he will call me to tell me when he hears a new song or sees something about them on the news. it's so cute, and we are going to ireland for our honeymoon next summer and we are going to hunt down U2 together, like a honeymoon scavenger hunt, well that is not all we will be doing *looks around shiftily* but just thought i'd let you all know there is hope.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom