I Spy With My Little Eye....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ruth_Larrybday.jpg

I spy an olive! :drool:

U2Corbijn3.jpg

You like pouts eh? You asked already for one and I couldn't find a good one, lol.

I spy at least two of U2 wearing sweatshirts.

:combust:

:larry: all dressed up. :drool:

1048471884.3691307133.jpg

:shifty: i'm still an edger! yes i am! i liked edge's sparkly shirt from the golden globes better thats all :D but he's still :censored: hot!

i spy......pics from a video where the only member not wearing sunglasses is bono :eyebrow: yes its more obvious than you think!

:scratch: I give up. I don't find any pic of Adam playing any other instrument! Would you post it?

ok, i only have 10 pics of Adam :reject:

Last edited:
teehee said:
:scratch: I give up. I don't find any pic of Adam playing any other instrument! Would you post it?

ok, i only have 10 pics of Adam :reject:

Sorry, I thought this would be an easy one. I can't post any pictures until tomorrow. :huh: (I'm at work now and I won't be home until the wee hours due to a certain U2 tribute band that's playing tonight :sexywink: )

But, I can give a hint...

During some of the early shows, through the Joshua Tree tour and even during a live 2000 performance, Edge and Adam would switch insturments and places during one song. (See Live At Red Rocks for classic example).

:wave:

~J

yeah that's true. They wer switching places and instruments during "40"....but i'm too lazy looking for that pic.......

teehee said:
Really? They do it at the Red Rocks concert? I think my problem is that I pay too much attention to Bono!

:lol:

You Bono girls...it would take a miracle to get your eyes off of Yer Man :sexywink:

Next time you watch Red Rocks, or if you have any boots of earlier live performances, just check Edge or Adam for a second. I have a few shows where Adam just goes mad with feedback and one where he even starts playing solos...:ohmy: He's not that bad of a guitar player either. :wink:

Well, if no one has a picture of this event, then how about a picture of Edge without his beanie...circa AFTER the POP era. (I.E. Elevation era)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom