I met Larry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just keep banging my head girl! Can you see the neon "L" on my forehead!?
I have your friend's email address, Miss COCTAIL, (ha ha ha) so I will email some pictures to you. She has mine if she didn't lose it.

U2bpbear24 said:

IMGP1150photoshopped.jpg

:up: :bow:

Gotcha girl! I will email you!
I'm SO jealous...did I tell you that? Man.....all the baking outside. I'm a little crusty.

It's hard to say how it will be. It's the Midwest...come on! Ya just never know.

Like I told you...I managed w/the drizzly rain the last time for 8-10 hours. It sucked...but I made it! :cool:

Wonderful pics everyone!! :bow:

I must admit I am SO jealous as I'm a devoted Larry girl, but the jealousy is nothing compared to the joy I feel for you guys! Sure we've all met Bono (and for those who haven't: just wait for the day to come :wink: ) but who can say they have met the oh-so-luscious Larry?!?! YOU CAN!! Oooh I am so happyhappyhappy for you and I want to thank you for sharing the pics and stories with us! :heart: :heart: :heart:

WAY TO GOOOOO EEP....I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU...I MISSED HIM AGAIN....SU2 AKA LARRY'BAND U2...EMAIL ME THE STORY....I JUST SENT YOU PHOTOS!!!

I just can't believe how long his hair is. He really is beautiful!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

So that's they key.... :hmm:

Seriously, that's a great pic and I really am happy for you! :)

Haha, I know, huh?

I was wondering, what was he doing there from show's end until 1 AM, cause it seems like the band takes off immediately after a show.

Hey! I remember you! You were right in front of us waiting for Bono to show up on the 21st (the guy with us was the one singing the line cutter song, hehe). I got to meet Larry and get a picture too (about an hour after the show on the 20th). I'm glad so many people got to meet him in Chicago.

*joins in the fun*

lauralarry.jpg

edgette, eep and i were saying "we just met larry" in shock for hours after it happened...and we all printed our pictures within 2 hours, just to make sure it was real! too cool!

su2z said:
WAY TO GOOOOO EEP....I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU...I MISSED HIM AGAIN....SU2 AKA LARRY'BAND U2...EMAIL ME THE STORY....I JUST SENT YOU PHOTOS!!!

I'm still in shock about Larry....I will email you, don't worry. But I didn't get any photos from you yet. :shrug:

Stories for Boys said:
*joins in the fun*

lauralarry.jpg

edgette, eep and i were saying "we just met larry" in shock for hours after it happened...and we all printed our pictures within 2 hours, just to make sure it was real! too cool!

:up: :drool:

You midwestern girls are awfully tall! (Or is the Irish boy that short?:huh: )

Back
Top Bottom