I like the new Weezer song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I dont normally care for Weezer but I really like their new song "Island in the Sun"! It's really catchy and I like the music. Who's heard it? Who likes it?

I dont even mind a couple of their old songs... maybe just not the sweater song cuz I find the lyrics to be quite lame.

kopfhoere77r.gif

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

That song is cool too! Damn I have not seen the video!

yokozuna.gif
<--- sumo smilie

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 08-19-2001).]

THERE IS NO SHAME IN WEEZER!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have liked Weezer for a while now, I'm glad they're seemingly getting some deserved appreciation with this album.

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I dont normally care for Weezer but I really like their new song "Island in the Sun"! It's really catchy and I like the music. Who's heard it? Who likes it?

I dont even mind a couple of their old songs... maybe just not the sweater song cuz I find the lyrics to be quite lame.

kopfhoere77r.gif

Yes, I like that song, too. Hearing it gave me reason enough to borrow my friend's CD and burn it(no pun intended)...

There's actually several decent songs on there, but it's a very short album...

------------------
Nate

"Sometimes I feel like I dont' know
Sometimes I feel like checking out
I wanna get it wrong
Can't Always be strong
And love it won't be long..."

-Ultraviolet

OK, I am ashamed to say this, but it took me about 5 years to admit to people that I like Weezer. The new album is fabulous!! But it's toooo short! We want more!!!

I don't care what people say about this--but they're one of the best bands out there right now. hehe.

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Back
Top Bottom