I knew there was something I had to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what im looking at right now its all blurry tho i had to make it little

I fed them loads of food

They should be dead by now I dont feed them then overfeed them once a week oops :angel:

Kristie said:
Me and Gina chatted.
Which I find highly amusing and feel the need to share.
Topic: Us teaching a U2 class.

LarrysLoveMuffin: us: *zip over to U2 class*
LarrysLoveMuffin: Class, today we are going to learn about Edge's wardrobe over the years
LarrysLoveMuffin: *bum pic* here is Edge's bedazzled pants, circa 2001. Note the panty lines; this indicates the presence of briefs. That WILL be on the test.
AdamsLoveMuffin: me: *giggles* heee EDGE
AdamsLoveMuffin: LMAOOOOOOO
LarrysLoveMuffin: that would be a great class
AdamsLoveMuffin: here is an early shot from edge's kitchen, circa 1980. note that while there is no actual bedazzlement, the presense of a weird-ass flower on edge's pants clearly indicates his early fascination for pantal embellisments.
LarrysLoveMuffin: Me: hee hee, pantal embellishment
LarrysLoveMuffin: class: *rolls their eyes at us*
AdamsLoveMuffin: us: *makes them match larry's haircut with the year of it's origin as punishment*
LarrysLoveMuffin: Me: Now class, remember, during the UF and Joshua tree era, Edge seems to have suppressed his desire for pantal flair. We believe this is because Bono didn't want him to take away attention from his mullet.
LarrysLoveMuffin: HAHAHAHAHAHA
LarrysLoveMuffin: LMMMMAAAAOOOOO
AdamsLoveMuffin: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AdamsLoveMuffin: dude, we are ON tonight
AdamsLoveMuffin: LOL
LarrysLoveMuffin: Note during the JT era, the conspicuous placement of holes in his pants. While under command of Bono to not take attention away still, Edge finds smaller ways to draw your gaze.
LarrysLoveMuffin: When inquired by Bono, he claims a raging fan tore the hole.
AdamsLoveMuffin: bwhahaha
LarrysLoveMuffin: tomorrow's class - why bono should win the nobel peace prize

:lmao:

GAH! I'm at work and everyone's staring at me because I'm cracking up... :lol:

I apologize for any inconvenience but the beautiful avatar is too large for this forum. Much like my hair cape is too large for any conventional hat or headdress.

Hi Sacman :wave:

So basically, the big news, is sac-man has hair down to his calves, all one length, matted at the bottom so bad it looks like a sac (or sack, if you will). :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom