I knew there was something I had to do.....Catorce!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ultraviolet Light said:
Soc Senior Seminar Prof (the one who did graduate work at Purdue until 2002): Holy crap, this class is hard. REALLY hard. There's just no way around it, this class is going to be HARD.
Me: Ah shit.

My hubby went to Purdue.:yikes:

What's more fun than getting some infection in Africa and having raging diahrrea for two weeks?......being home for less than a week and getting a sinus infection such that the left side of my face is numb. :crack:

.....and then Ellen reminded me that we're supposed to go to the Dr. immediately at any sign of fever (malaria). If someone had a thermometer, that would be helpful..... :|

Ha, if we have to draw pictures on Friday I'll draw that on your behalf.
He was impressed with my group's picture too. I'm like "Kevin, we used markers. That better be fake impressed."
We had lines going between social institutions (because they all...interact through sociology?) and whatnot and the girl who was drawing the lines drew one between the little church and the little capitol building and one of the other girls in my group goes "look at her, destroying the Constitution!"
And then I thought it was funny. And everyone else was like "woa there."
Because people here don't know a joke when it hits them over the head.
Okay then, I'ma go to class now.
Really.

Does Kevin still look like he's badly in need of a shower?

...and a comb?

I always thought he looked like a prime cantidate for Queer Eye. Except when he was teaching my class there was no queer eye. I think.

Haha, no. I think he cleaned up for the job hunt. Didn't you say he used to have long hair too?

hehehe, that's funny.

Well, no malaria here, just a viral upper respiratory infection...got it on the plane says Doc. She also says I can expect to be coughing gunk for 2-3 weeks. Fun stuff :|

I finally get (get?) to have my second set of epidural injections tomorrow morning. Wish I hadn't seen the needle last time.:yikes:

u2granny said:
I finally get (get?) to have my second set of epidural injections tomorrow morning. Wish I hadn't seen the needle last time.:yikes:

:hug: I hope it went okay!

They do that here, I'm like "Dude. You guys are almost all Protestant. Stop it."

Also, Kristie, have you ever had Professor Fenggang Yang?

I never know what to do on Ash Wednesday. My mother is Catholic and my father's father was Jewish and his mother was Southern Baptist. By the way, the injections went okay. My back really hurts from them so, I am slightly goofy from percadan. I apologize in advance to anyone I may offend tonight.

u2granny said:
I never know what to do on Ash Wednesday. My mother is Catholic and my father's father was Jewish and his mother was Southern Baptist. By the way, the injections went okay. My back really hurts from them so, I am slightly goofy from percadan. I apologize in advance to anyone I may offend tonight.

I'm glad it went well. And Percodan is some good stuff. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom