I just won HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemon-aide

Babyface
I won a trivia contest on the radio: What's Bono's real name?
I know, totally easy, but I won. And because I won I'm entered in a chance to attend a listening party with the band in New York City.
I've never won a radio contest before (and I've tried oh-so many times), this is a pretty good one, I'd say.

"what's Bono's real name" ?!?!?!?!? :rant: Do they think they're dealing with AMATEURS here?!??!?! :eyebrow:

:lol: Congrats to you!!! Wish it was me, but I'm hoping the best for you on that listening party! :up:

Yah, I'm just messing with you. They should have an initiation test before you can become a forum member. Bono's real name should be a question.

Say... what's a listening party anyway?

Oh and seeing as we're on the subject, about 2 weeks ago I got into a radio competition by answering the following: "What James Bond theme was written by U2?"

And then the questions when I actually go on 2fm (which many of you will know from their U2 previews with Dave Fanning and so forth), I get no U2-related questions at all :(

t8thgr8 said:
u2 wrote a james bond theme???

They did it for GoldenEye.

If I remember correctly, it was ADam and Larry who played the greater role in constructing/producing the song.

BluRmGrl said:
"what's Bono's real name" ?!?!?!?!? :rant: Do they think they're dealing with AMATEURS here?!??!?! :eyebrow:

Well, this was actually AWFULLY difficult compering to the question which i answered to win the Propaganda book:

Who is the vocalist in U2?
a)Sting
b)Robbie Williams
c)Bono

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom