I just wanted to say I love you Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Bono offered 'it' to me on a silver platter....................how could i possibly say no EVER!!!! :drool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

One of my favourite Fr Ted shows is the one where the talk show host comes to stay on Craggy Island and all the women are trying to get info from Mrs Doyle about when he's coming to stay.

Mad woman: I promise ye Mrs Doyle that I won't tell a soul, and, if I do may god strike me down with a disease a middle aged woman can get, and you know Mrs Doyle, that's a hell of a lotta diseases

kellyahern said:

Because I have to remain true to my other imaginary TV boyfriend . . . Fox NFL Football analyst Chris Collingsworth! . . . What?! Why is everbody staring? :shifty:

Oh my god...as someone who grew up in Cincinnati, loving the Bengals in the 80s, this really takes me back. Wow.

I adore Bono.

I worship Edge.

I'm intrigued by Adam.

I respect Larry more than I can say.

That's the best way I've found to explain my obsession.

PopDaisy

:bono: :heart: :edge: :heart: :larry: :heart: :adam:

PopDaisy said:
I adore Bono.

I worship Edge.

I'm intrigued by Adam.

I respect Larry more than I can say.

That's the best way I've found to explain my obsession.

PopDaisy

:bono: :heart: :edge: :heart: :larry: :heart: :adam:

Very well put PopDaisy. I agree!

Souly said:
That's SOO True.

FINE. YOU CAN HAVE BONO. BUt I GeT TO KEEp THe REST!!!

OmG! U BiOtcHe! dA "dEeL" Woz I! 'gotZ' :Adam:, U! 'gotZ' :Larry:, Em! 'gotZ' :Edge:, n Flav! n Lala! 'gotZ' :Bono:! U traidor!!!111!!!!!1`

d1d53c14.jpg

I don't understand what that ignore list thing is!

Could someone explain please? Thanks! :wink:

If you click on User CP at the top of the page, then click on Edit Ignore List. You can add a user. You won't see their posts anymore. You'll see that they have a post, but not what the actual content is.

miss becky said:
:rolleyes: *adds one more to her ignore list*

omg!1! poor gormless, shes new here. we shuld be nice to new ppl! or else ignore them and keep it secret ;)

GormlessNewbie said:
Y dOe'Nt dA sMLeEs wUrK iN i pOstE?

are you for real?

if adam crawled into my bed with garlic breath, i'd not kick him out. if he farted and flapped the sheets i'd still not kick him out. infact if he passed out drunk and snored all night, id enjoy it! id even record it and post it on here, or on .

i love adam. i really do.

:adam: the goal is adam :adam:

wud u sell ur story 2 a gossip mag 4 moneyangela harlem??

the part of my post which didnt post up was for the file sending thing which seems a good idea to not use so i wont retype it for the legal biz issues...i'm not really illiterate...
:shifty:

Lara Mullen said:
wud u sell ur story 2 a gossip mag 4 moneyangela harlem??

if i had a story, yes. the sun in england seems to buy many good stories. reckon adam would help me make a few hundred pounds?

:drool: pounds :drool:

Everyone should bow to Larry for creating the band :bow: Also did you know that It was called the larry mullen band for one lunch break when they were playing in school.

Adam-posh
Bono- Ego
Larry- the creator
Edge- Momas boy

Back
Top Bottom