I have one request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ElevatesMe415

Refugee
All I want is for U2 to come back to Phoenix in the fall, that is all I am asking. Phoenix has a big population, a ton of U2 fans [ maybe not the most ] And would be a great spot to come back to after they go to Vegas later in the fall

:drool: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:
Let me know if this isn't allowed..sorry :|

Or, you know, they could go and play places they haven't already played so that more people get to see them.

Sorry to say it bu i dont wish they go back to phoenix... instead I wish they go to places like south america or australia or africa. Why should phoenix get seconds when there are places that can't even get one show?? you've had your share its time not to be greedy and let others enjoy the show too.

My 2 cents

And if you are wondering i also hope they don't come back to vancouve or in that case anywhere they have already been it just wouldnt be fair.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
All I want is for U2 to come back to Phoenix in the fall, that is all I am asking. Phoenix has a big population, a ton of U2 fans [ maybe not the most ] And would be a great spot to come back to after they go to Vegas later in the fall

:drool: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:
Let me know if this isn't allowed..sorry :|

If Phoenix gets two shows already, I don't see why Dallas can't.

:sad:

:( Sorry,I didn't mean to seem selfish and rude, of course every U2 fan wishes they came back to their town. I hope before they come back here that they go to places they haven't been yet, of course:yes: Sorry to seem rude, I want you guys to expereince them just as much. Its not like I choose the places they go any.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:( Sorry,I didn't mean to seem selfish and rude, of course every U2 fan wishes they came back to their town. I hope before they come back here that they go to places they haven't been yet, of course:yes: Sorry to seem rude, I want you guys to expereince them just as much. Its not like I choose the places they go any.

No need to say sorry heheh i am just very bitter these last few days hehehe :wink: just saying that i really hope they go to other places cos it seems that the states and euro seem to get most of the shows when there are fans all over the world.

dabiggestu2fan said:

No need to say sorry heheh i am just very bitter these last few days hehehe :wink: just saying that i really hope they go to other places cos it seems that the states and euro seem to get most of the shows when there are fans all over the world.
Yes, I agree. Hopefully other countries get concerts there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom