I Hate Washing My Hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get the same response from my 3-year old daughter when I brush out her tangles. Her hair goes down almost to the middle of her back.

suave has detangler - it's for kids and comes in a green bottle.

it works really well.

trust me...i have hair that goes almost to the middle of my back and it's curly, and that's what i use :up:

yeah, that suave stuff works really good. daisy swears by that stuff.

Infusium is the best conditioner ever. I have the thickest hair and regardless when I use it the brush glides right through like butter.

I also hate washing my hair though. It's a process.

I only wash it every couple days. ;)

I wash and condition mine every 24 hours.
It looks disgusting without it. It was even worse when it was long. But it hasn't been down my back in years. Too fine.

Ever tried DeLorenzo? Its a salon brand, so pretty expensive (here its $35 for both shampoo and conditioner) but it works so well and smells great. Its all numbered so you get which ever is suited to your hair type. I half reckon that's all a con so use regular stuff most days.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I hate washing my hair...it takes about a half hour longer than most people because my hair is so long. And it takes *forever* to dry. :madspit:

Fizzy have we seen a pic of you? Me thinks you should post one :wink:

I love washing my hair. it makes me feel all sparkly and clean. And I can only really comb my hair when it is wet. otherwise...the natural curls turn into natural frizz. :huh:

my hair is maybe a centimetre long.
there are no tangles.

i dont have trouble washing, drying or styling my hair.

i recommend it to anyone.

another trick is to get two different kinds of shampoo and conditioner at once.

every two weeks or so switch brands for 2 weeks.

what one shampoo cleans, the other may not.

what one conditioner conditions, the other may not.

it's a good process.

I use Infusium...damn that leave-in stuff is so great..I swear, like no tangles. And my hair is super-dry so it helps a lot...
I love washing my hair...drying it drives me nuts but i have to unless I want the 'lion' (aka frizzball) look.

Now for my big-geek confession--I hate brushing my hair in the morning 'cause sometimes I have that sexy right-out-of-bed/come-hither look about my hair... :sigh:

You know.. it's funny - my hair often looks BETTER when I wake up than when I'm just going about my biznass during the day. :crack:

long hair is the devil.

you have no idea how much trouble i had spelling 'devil' just now

Back
Top Bottom