I caused a BIG Mess at Toys R Us and A little girl was blame for it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
Yeah, I feel so ashamed! :( :tsk: @ Me!

I was at TOYS R US today shopping for my little nieces and nephew.. and ok.. there were this HUGE ass pyramid of dolls stack up. The pyramid thing was very tall too!

So I was looking at the dolls.. and they were so cute... they talked and stuff and had beautiful hair. But they had tons of dolls in all shapes and colors.... so I was looking around.... and I found this doll that looked Latina.. :D so I said to myself... SELF.. that one is perfect!!

So I wanted to get two.... but the other doll was so damn high...being the idiot that I am I stepped on the edge of the wood thing where the dolls were stacked up... and Uh.... OMG :eek: My foot kinda slipped and the whole damn pyramid fell down!:tsk: From where I was standing people really couldn't see me...

There was this cute little girl playing with dolls and her mom kept yelling at her to leave stuff alone... and when the thing fell.. her mom blamed it pn the little girl....:sad: then all these workers came by and the mom is like "I'm sorry she was just playing with them after I told her not to" and I-I-I.... just left the scene!

OMG all these dolls where everywhere! :eek: The workers looked all :huh: and :mad: !

I felt bad for the little girl! :( I'm so ashamed!

Last edited:
Reminds me of when I was 5, and I was blamed for something that I didn't do in Kindergarten....

lol...

Melon

That poor little girl! :(

That's horrible...but I laughed...:lmao: :silent:

I always end up makin' a mess at toy stores...I always blame whoever I am with. :laugh:

Sicy said:
You're a horrible horrible person :shame:

:sad:

Your so naughty Mrs V

Only with Eddie! :sexywink:

The Lesson here is...get a worker to get it for you and then knock the display over and blame it on them

:| Yeah I know! But the store was so damn crowded all these workers were all busy and...:sad: I suck! :(

:scream:

And I get to go back to the stores to do more X-mas shopping, lets hope I don't do more stupid stuff! :(

:tsk:

I have just spent the last hour at Toys R Us....that place was totally insane :no: :crazy:

That is bad man. :tsk: shame shame.

Well you have confessed so that shows remorse and for that you are forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom