I can't be the only one...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, definitely Passengers. I adore it! And I'm not just saying that. I really do think it's great.

People can compare albums all they like, by the way. I'm just making my own topic saying I like them all, hehe.

The only one I'm really not too keen on is OCTOBER. Don't get me wrong, there are some good tunes on there, but as a whole it's just a mess with some standout material.

I love them all. My least favourite in an overall sense is probably R & H, although it has at least three of my favourites...All I Want is You, Angel of Harlem and Heartland. I just think the format with live, covers and studio mixed together worked that well.

chickadee said:
... who loves pretty much all U2's albums? I just keep seeing people not liking this and thinking that's rubbish and well, it's all good and I understand everyone can't like everything, but I want to be positive for a change! Sure there are albums I love better than others but I certainly don't dislike any of the canon. I like the 80s albums, I like the 90s albums and yay, I like the 00s albums! I don't think any of them are weakened by the presence of the others. I mean, it IS possible to appreciate them all, isn't it?

What I'm trying to say (I think) is that I think there's merits in everything U2 has done.

just let me say.. Yes it is possible to apppreciate them all..

I have no problem saying I love everything that U2 has put out because it is a timetable of my life and of the band I have followed since the early 80's..
I don't care what anyone else thinks and I am a blind follower and a U2 sheep so just baah. baah.

I have no compulsion to seek approval of any album/song I like or someone else doesn't like.
Matter of fact.. I can't tell you what I don't like..at any given time.
Because when I hear a U2 song - anywhere, it thrills me.. I don't think about whether or not I like the album.
I just love U2..:wink:

My good friend: saying U2's "worst album" is like saying jesus' worst miracle.

That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? :wink: (and that quote was from a non-U2 fan...obviously my influence is working :p)

really, I love every U2 album. If I had to do a list of my top 30 albums ever, they'd probably all be in there, including Passengers. They're my band and they've never really disappointed me. There are some songs I'm not too crazy about, some I probably straight up don't like, but not many, and I think every album is good.

Back
Top Bottom