I cannot control my emotions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nightninja56

War Child
I am whack..its insane...i think im sort of 'involved' in some shape or form with three different girls..its insane

one is one of my close close friends
one i am sort of dating
one is a girl i just became friends with and one of my best friends is obsessed with her...and i think she might sort of like me

im so confused...its crazy...i dont know what to do half the time

i do write songs here and there and that hepls get it out, but man...this is something i say often to myself 'oh what a tangled web we weave'

sorry guys, just wanted to get my thoughts out...thanks for listening, er, uh, reading

I don't really understand what the problem is to be honest.

You're friends with 2 girls, one you are sort of dating?

You're single, why not just enjoy yourself. :shrug:

lol...um well i have the most feelings for the two girls i am just friends with...thats the 'emotions' problem i was speaking of..sorry i wasnt clear

yeah I can't control my emotions either

well you're going to have to choose between them eventually. if you're already in a sort-of relationship it'd probably make the most sense to stay in that for now. just wait it out, eventually you'll see who you really have feelings for and who are just passing crushes

writing songs is awesome, that is my preferred expression of emotional turmoil as well :up: :wink:

yeah...see the girl that im dating and the one that has been a close friend of mine for awhile (that i have also been crazy about for awhile :huh: ) are going to the same college this year and will be roommates...i used to think i would want to go to this college too, but luckily im starting to hit the point where im going to choose based on college, not on who is going there, so i think i'm maturing or something

Back
Top Bottom