I ate a pot brownie...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Can't help ya out. I know nothin' 'bout pot brownies.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

just pack a bowl and eat a brownie and tell everyone you ate a pot brownie.

------------------
i am ready to communicate with you

How finely did you have the leaves chopped up?

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Originally posted by kobayashi:
just pack a bowl and eat a brownie and tell everyone you ate a pot brownie.

LMAO!!

Maybe you didnt use enough. And yes they taste like shit, they're alot of trouble to make but you have a steady mellow type of weirded out feeling for like 6 hours after about half hour to an hour of eating them but I'd rather just pack a bowl and I'm going to shut up now cuz I really dont know anything about pot brownies I um just read about them on the internet.

isnt putting pot in food a little bit of a waste? smoking it is just so much better...apparently...
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

You should stir it in with the butter while it's melting...

And you need to have more than one!! Last time my friends and I made them I ate about a half pan, lol.

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

That's an illegal activity. And I do not participate in illegal activities. Get high on mountains man!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

My friend said he ate pot this weekend. Just stright. no brownies. i said, why man, it doesn't get you high.. he said he did- that he had crumpilepsy all the way to indiana- i said, no man. Its the damned hoosiers playin an evil trick on you. Pot doesn't put you to sleep- indiana does. Moral to the story- don't let hera catch you in bed with Zeus.

------------------
Southern playalistic

Back
Top Bottom