Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

See! Everyone says Empire Strikes Back, but i think Return of the Jedi is great!

If they were one big long movie, that'd fucking rule. Empire's my second favourite, by a small margin. Han and Leia sound like they've got colds in it.

coolian2 said:
I can't believe i woke up at 10:30 this morning. That's way too late by my standards.

I generally wake up at 9:30. Which is odd since my first class is at 9....

phillyfan26 said:
Before this thread, I am at 3701 posts in Superthreads.

You're beating Khan, of the 5 that was listed last night. Before Tittybong, Ax had 12864.

phillyfan26 said:

Borrow the originals from a friend or rent them or something. Seriously. You should be doing that before listening to PT.

the tourist said:

I generally wake up at 9:30. Which is odd since my first class is at 9....

Bugger! I have a variable wake up time of between 7:30 and 9:30. I prefer to be in the earlier part of that range. It's variable because i usually don't have classes until the afternoon....but it's all morning classes next semester.

coolian2 said:

Bugger! I have a variable wake up time of between 7:30 and 9:30. I prefer to be in the earlier part of that range. It's variable because i usually don't have classes until the afternoon....but it's all morning classes next semester.

If it was up to me, I'd have class from 11-2 daily.

I'm really fucking excited that my band's finally got a full lineup. 5 of us.

the tourist said:
Borrow the originals from a friend or rent them or something. Seriously. You should be doing that before listening to PT.

I actually saw the first one, chronologically, one night at a friend's house. It wasn't all that impressive, and most reviews seemed to confirm that.

the tourist said:
I'm really fucking excited that my band's finally got a full lineup. 5 of us.

That will be exciting for my band too. We've been at one person for over a year.

phillyfan26 said:

I actually saw the first one, chronologically, one night at a friend's house. It wasn't all that impressive, and most reviews seemed to confirm that.

Episodes I and II suck. III and IV are okay. V and VI are fucking brilliant. Mostly because George Lucas didn't direct, or write the screenplay for V and VI. He just wrote the story and produced it.

phillyfan26 said:

That will be exciting for my band too. We've been at one person for over a year.

:lol:

Well, it's a start. Drummers are tough to find. Good drummers are harder.

coolian2 said:

I'd have class from 11-2 Monday to Thursday. That would be great.

But i prefer finishing class early and having the rest of the day to do something.

Actually, ideally I'd have class from 12:30 to 1, Monday and Tuesday, but receiving full credit for a full work-load.

coolian2 said:

Rugby league football.

I have an umbrella but the people who sit behind me wouldn't be impressed. Hopefully the wind will be coming from the east so the roof on the stand will be useful.

This is why Safeco Field is wonderful. Retractable roof. The operators of it are idiots, but hey, so is the Mariners' manager, so it evens out. Or something. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom